Heidi Gets Judge All Hot and Really Bothered

1/25/2008 2:55 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Heidi MontagHeidi Montag is getting one guy in deep doo-doo, and it's not Spencer.

During court proceedings in Rowan County, N.C., Judge Kevin Eddinger caught lawyer Todd Paris checking out a Maxim magazine with the topless Heidi on its cover. The judge was so steamed about it, he threw the book (not the mag) at the attorney. According to the Salisbury Post, the judge fined Todd $300, gave him a 15-day suspended jail sentence and put him on unsupervised probation. Who knew Heidi could cause such a stir?

The judge showed the cover to the courtroom, and no surprise -- the crowd erupted in laughter.

mone

OMG YOU ARE ALL HATERS!!!!!!!!!!! I BET SHE LOOKS BETTER THEN MOST OF YOU POSTING YOUR JEALOUS COMMENTS... I CAN GUARANTEE THAT NONE OF YOU WOULD BE ABLE TO PULL OF A GOOD PIC IN WHAT SHES WEARING...
SO STOP HATING!!!!!!!

me

ugh i cant get away from this pre-packaged media pawn boring whatever she is montag we get it she is on maxim magazine...

her and her bony belly

TOTOT

GUYS WHO THINK THIS GIRL LOOKS GOOD!! SETTLE FOR ANYTHING !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

UGLY GUYS I BET!!

SuperStarSteve

Was the judge mad because it was Heidi Montag? I'm sure had it been Jessica Alba he just would've chucked and let it go.

MercyHumppe

I just noticed that when the girl's head is in the center of the picture, covering the "X," it says "MAIM." I then checked out some of their other covers on Google and more than half of them are like this. Had to be intentional. What does "Maxim" mean anyway?

Disposable Beauties! Hollywood Horror! The Meat-Grinder of Fame! She is the New Thing!

Another Celeb Beats A Case!

Everyone is so judgmental. I wonder what you all look like.

Shelly

The best ever was when she was rolling around on the beach making a music video and that idiot boyfriend of hers was doing the taping. I highly suggest finding that here on TMZ and watching it. It was hilarious! Completely worth the minute watching it. Thank you TMZ. LMAO

jokerface

I thought they only had HOT chicks on the cover? She's got the shape of a teenage boy and that mug doesn't help either!

meme

She needs to work on firming up her ass before she shows it to the world. She is what they call "skinny-fat". She's skinny but has no real muscle tone whatsoever. She is a nobody...move on TMZ!

meme

Look how freakishly big her hands are. Ewwww! I guess they can't photo shop those!

J

Her family most be proud to have a slut like that. Is she a he????????????????? It looks like it a trans

RuteliaMari

anyone can make their ass cheek pop out if they stand like that . but it does look nice. but her face is ugly.

;)

whatever

she's no celeb

she just gives you info on others so you keep her on your site for publicity.

ME

WOW I DIDN'T KNOW THEY HAD ATTACHED CAMILLA PARKER BOWLES' FACE TO HEIDI'S BODY. CREEPY

JennyP.

never heard of her.LOoks like a zillion other fake blondes.