Heidi Gets Judge All Hot and Really Bothered

1/25/2008 2:55 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Heidi MontagHeidi Montag is getting one guy in deep doo-doo, and it's not Spencer.

During court proceedings in Rowan County, N.C., Judge Kevin Eddinger caught lawyer Todd Paris checking out a Maxim magazine with the topless Heidi on its cover. The judge was so steamed about it, he threw the book (not the mag) at the attorney. According to the Salisbury Post, the judge fined Todd $300, gave him a 15-day suspended jail sentence and put him on unsupervised probation. Who knew Heidi could cause such a stir?

The judge showed the cover to the courtroom, and no surprise -- the crowd erupted in laughter.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7

water

Trying waayyyyy tooo hard....She bores me and she is no sex kitten. Find a hot woman to grace covers of a mag.

She is a desperate little girl seeking attention and it shows.

walks.gimpee

shes actually pretty if she didnt talk.

lauren

this picture is saying "PLEASE PAY ATTENTION TO ME! PLEASE PAY ATTENTION TO ME!"

Dottie654

Are we looking at the same picture? I think her butt is flat at the top and fat on the bottom......like everything just fell down. Also, regarding her boob job. I don't know who did them, but they are saggy. If you look at pics of her in low cut dresses (in front or side view), there is nothing perky about those phonies.

Chykshyt

57. i agree with everyone........but hey a girl's gotta make money somehow...next shell try playboy and then have a guest spot with the "kardashhians or whatevaa' and then.shell be in a whacky str8 to dvd movie with jessica simpson...and then her and her bf are gonna have a sextape....and then she's gonna get pregnant..and..then she's gonna run over someone's..foot..and then she's gonna cut off her hair i mean face...then we wont have to see it any more hehe......

Posted at 3:57PM on Jan 25th 2008 by mimi

Kelli

She looks desperate.

BUSH IS A WAR CRIMINAL

I am just shocked at how many people like to diss other people based on looks. I'd diss her personality and things like that but I'm not going to sit here and write bad things about her looks. I'm sure all of you look beautiful right?

I wish I had her body!

Lekili

I am so sick and tired of seeing this no talent chick everywhere. This girl has zero talent!
Her parents must have some $$$$$$ to promote her because I can't see and studios putting up the dough. She is butt ugly, nasty as a junk yard dog and couldn't act her way out of a paper bag!!!!!
I just don't get it.

ec-n-ec

OMG;I agree with almost all the comments.She is so ugly and trying to hard to be a star.Would somebody please tell her it's not gonna happen,and that Spencer is a using dog.I wonder what her family thinks of this?

Another Celeb Beats A Case!

I think she wouldn't be so hated if she would lose the dead weight (Spencer).

CarJacker

OMG! Ewwwwwwwwwwwwww! Talk about being desperate. What's next Hustler Magazine? Pathetic! What happened to this so called "music career"- Oh,I forgot, the pop-tart can't sing.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7