Kaplan on Depo: Who Am Sam?

1/25/2008 11:46 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

After a long day of trying to pry information from Sam Lutfi -- K-Fed's lawyer, Mark Vincent Kaplan, had to answer a couple of questions from TMZ!

The power lawyer had an interesting reaction to the question on everyone's mind: Is Sam Lutfi on the X17 payroll?

donbear

Can't say I give much of a damn!

Donk

First~!!!!!

JT

Maybe the question TMZ should ask Kaplan, is how K-fed supports his 4 children?

Michelle

roughdaddy

cant the judge put a gag order on this guy,,,boy he love the cameras!

Lori B

6. This story confuses me...does anyone understand it? Does it mean Britney may be paying someone to have her pictures taken? I don't get what this all means.

Posted at 10:20AM on Jan 25th 2008 by Janet
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
From my understanding, that is one of the questions Kaplan will be exploring. It sounds like he wants quite a bit of other, more personal information, including observations he's witnessed about all kinds of topics since he's been in Britney's life.

ceecee

HELLO#5 BRITNEY SUPPORTS ALL 4 OF THEM PLUS K-LOSER

jbird

Since when did a "No comment" become big news?!

Quiet

We all know Britney will buy her into getting some visitatioon back but i highly doubt she will ever regin custody of her sons. So lets hurry this case up so we can continue to be entertained for free by britneys crazzyyyy.

that.is.all

I go back to the big body guard who has retained Gloria Allred and call trouble then. This was the beginning of the end for Britney. Kevin and Kaplan are , of course, behind this. You can borrow what I said when you write Brit's bio.

Quiet

#5 Commentor

I think Kfed has enough from the half millon he earned at for nationwide commercial last feb at superbowl, as well as the 200k kfed made jan1st 2007 on wwe fighting john cena. Kfed can take a couple of years off to raise all of his kids. Surely you would rather see kfed slave at taco bell 40 hours a week while a complets stranger raises his and britneys sons from the sounds of your comment. Thank Gawd for those boys kfed has made some serious cash so he can change the 10-14 diapers a day he has to for 2 kids their ages .

Get better, kiddo

who cares - that man will retire like a king on Britney's money, he could care less about the kids - he's loving the 15 seconds and TMZ is only feeding his greed - creep

Get better, kiddo

Kevin is a waste of man - rotten role model for his kids, alllllll of them!

Ummmhmmm

His reaction seemed suspicious to me ,but I guess we'll just have'ta wait and see .

diane range

Don't you people work for a living?? Or, is this all you have to do all day......? Geez....

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments