Shanna vs. Paris

Ladies in Hating

1/25/2008 12:47 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Shanna MoaklerShanna Moakler is a big ol' hypocrite -- trash-talking Paris Hilton while blogging about how she doesn't want to be famous for their feud.

Shanna, Miss USA of 1995, writes on her MySpace: "Never in all my life did I ever think having a confrontation with a whore in a club or the complete heartbreaking ups and downs of my marriage which sadly have to play out in front on the public, would take center stage ...

the reality is having a sex tape and letting men piss on you, getting dui's , flashing your crotch and going to jail is apparently today, the image young men and woman strive for to get their foot in the door."

This entry from a woman who put her life on an MTV reality show, posed for Playboy and continues to fan the flames with the Miss Hilton -- even though nobody cares.

STUNNED

let me clarify i meant to say she had three kids all together...and
even if she wasn't married to oscar de la hoya she was in a
relationship with him. are you going to call every woman who is in a
relationship and has kids with the man she is with a whore? you have
issues...and i am not going to STFU maybe you should. and learn to
spell.. "was" not "WEA"!!! You have anger issues get help...oh by
the way I STILL THINK PARIS IS A WHORE

Hyde

Oh please, so it's ok to re an absolute slut as long as its with white guys?? Earth to none! No, it isn't! And Ms. Moakler, one way to not get talked about is to keep your trap shut. I know it's difficult for you, that thing just keeps popping open! Must be habit.

What an idiot. Hadn't seen her name on TMZ for awhile so she had to say something stupid.

crystal

you go girl she is a whore f+_% paris

Go away!!

Don't care who she is or what she is saying. I'm still on her side. paris picks fights with everyone, she is either emotionally stunted or mentally challenged. I'm leaning towards the second option.........

KimKommando

Yes, it's true she was never married to Oscar but having a baby by him makes her a whore? And the subsequent 2 kids by her husband? That's ridiculous! You are so a**-backwards if you think THAT makes her a whore! I don't agree with a lot of crap she does but the situation with her kids lineage certainly doesn't justify that! What century are you living in, you hypocritial a**hole? get a life.

blakeygirl

Puhleeze! She is not a whore for having three kids with two different men. I had one child with my first husband and had two more with my second husband. Shana is a whore because she basically is a gold digger attaching herself to actors and rich guys for her personal gain then leaves her children for the nanny to look after.

rach

the only reason why u guys have paris's back is cause she brings in the bacon....... paris is the drug induced whore who does coke...... interesting how there are no stories on that fact

anthonysdreamgirl**

Please, she is still mad that that her husband loved that "whore" -

OK #10--the WAS was spelled incorrectly because it was a typo--now let's get to your post---

10. actually she is not a whore. she had 3 kids but they were all while she was in a relationship the first one was when she was married by oscar de la hoya and the other 3 kids where with her current husband.. get your story straight dumb ass!!! and by the way I cant stand PARIS HILTON. anybody who parades around town in skimpy outfits and acts stupid and is so vain that has to video tape themselves having sex is pathetic to me. How stupid can she be to step in a puddle and say " eww i have aids now" SHE IS AN IDIOT...maybe her parents were drunk when they made her!!!!!

Posted at 12:12PM on Jan 25th 2008 by none of your business

1. You never start a sentence with And
2. cant is spelled can't
3. Where should have been were
4. Please practice your current and past tenses--they are a MESS!

Too many other things to point out. It does like to me like YOU ARE THE DUMBASS, and yes, you need to STFU!!

Standards are badly needed.

Paris seemed to attract that kind of karma by her former actions. She drew these feelings towards her. I'm also remembering that other lawsuit for allegedly badmouthing the society girl. Who knows how many others fell prey to her 'fun'. If Paris is reformed, a 12 step program type reconciliation with people she may have stepped on would be the way to turn over a new leaf, as I know she's trying to foster that in her daily life as she matures. The inability to see long term consequences should make way for empathy towards others, and acknowledging that we are all up against it. I see where Shanna is coming from.

tmz_proh8rs

TMZ yet again judging someone for having an opinion ..............

i've seen more retracts on this site then any other... get your head out of your asses and hire real journalistic investigators, and ditch your staff of crackheads, jealous, skilless haters

name withheld

the most important thing is that travis barker is so effing hot and such a sweetie. He looks soo good bangin on them drums, I wish he'd bang on me!

Dixie

Im no Paris Hilton fan but Shanna Moakler has no room to be callin Paris a whore. At lest Paris dont go looking for fights with others.

name withheld

too bad

This is a blog not a grammar contest.

Any legitimate blogger knows that.

Most of us care about witty humor filled posts.

Welcome to blogging

Standards are badly needed.

Shanna's bitterness = Shanna's hurt from what Paris pulled.