Britney Breaks Out Another New Accent

1/26/2008 2:15 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Hola, y'todos! Here comes another personality -- sounds like Asian/Mexican. Britney has been using an English accent for some time now, and as with everything else in her life, she's apparently bored with it. The new and improved accent sounds like a cross between Chinese and Spanish ... it's that ridiculous.

Brit Wongtinez also had a new makeshift bodyguard in the form of an older gentlemen at L'Ermitage Hotel -- who mistook Brit's assistant Carla for a pap -- and manhandled her. Guess his eyes -- and sense -- gave out on him!

Diego

Missi

Why is it in every video all you hear are the paparazzi yelling "Britney, you look great", "Britney, you look beautiful", "Britney, you look stunning"? Does she believe them? She USED to be a very pretty young girl, but she is such a disheveled mess right now, I just don't see it. The hair is hideous (and what's up with the receding hairline?), her skin is sallow, often with breakouts (not a big deal, but looks like it's purely from what she is eating or drinking), her clothes are usually ridiculous and ill fitted. This girl used to put herself together like a million bucks and now she looks like she should be sleeping in a box on the corner. Or living in a van down by the river.

tellyouhowitis

Go out in a blaze of glory Brit! and take some of the paps with you!

someone get this BritishChineseMexican bitch a gun!

Missi

38. I was surprised what a bunch of ass-kissing suck-upmeisters the papprazzi are. It's no wonder Britney Spears is so messed up after being followed around by a bunch of people who are always telling her how great she is.

Posted at 12:19PM on Jan 26th 2008 by Northern Menace

I agree - I wonder what would happen if some of those "photographers" started yelling "Britney, you look really crappy tonite" or "Britney, why the dumb ass accent?" or better yet "Britney, missing your children yet?"

BLE

I didnt notice anything...maybe a little, but who can tell. She said like 2 words. I think the media is grasping at things to pick on her about now.

About Time!

Omg! I am not a Britney fan or a Carla fan, but that guy jerking her around was way more than abusive! I felt really bad for her. I think Britney should of told the people at the hotel who she would be coming with and at least made sure Carla made it in without that insane crap. I think Carla should sue! That guy needs to loose his job.

Elizabeth

come on, I doubt Brit has multiple personalities. maybe she's screwing with the papparazzi or just has an odd sense of humor... whatever, stick with the white trash angle (it works) and stop adding to her misery. she's already a train wreck without your assistance.

JolieIsFake

Jacey

ay dios mio!! esta chica es muy loca....y un lio!! pero....ya tu sabe!!

nobodyelsebrokedownlastnight

brit doesn't do much of anything,she hangs out around her neibourhood,wears her sunglasses at night,because of the camera lights,there is even a song about sunglasses at night,she is bored and boring,i would make things up to do if people were following me all over when i was doing absolutely nothing.as for the kids.i don't get that whole scene.i like the body quard.suck it up karla,anyone can make a mistake once.i don't think brit is that complicated,bored and messed up,pretty simple.she won't take advice and she wont listen,kinda hard to get help with your life if you can't listen,she amuzes herself with the papps,

Kate

Finally! Someone who treats TMZ's paparazzi the way they should be treated !!!
The concierge/manager of the well known upscale hotel treats the intruding stalkers like pests to be eradicated and removed!

Let's hear it for someone in LA with common sense.

mega

She's just messin' with y'all! Brit knows her fake accents are getting her lots of attention - don't believe for a min it is another personality. The joke is on us! (and the gossip sites)

TTBoy

I have this image of Paris Hilton with her giant sized Prada clad hoof rammed up past the Ankle into Brits well worn seed mitt whilst cruising LA in a Range Rover....It really is their only true talent after all and one I'd actually pay a buck to witness.

Nasty skanky family issue laden whores.

About Time!

Geesh that just really makes me mad that Britney is such a witch and messes with the media and gets other people hurt because she is playing games. I just watched the video again and seeing her in the end standing behind the hotel man all smug just makes me ill. She does not deserve media attention. I wish people would black out her till she gets a life. Grrr..

Missi

45. I THINK SHE'S NOW DOING THIS FOR FUN. THIS GIRL DIDN'T MAKE MILLIONS BY BEING STUPID, AND AS LONG AS SHE DOES THIS STUPID CRAP SHE'S IN THE NEWS AND NOT FORGOTTEN ABOUT. STOP GIVING HER THE DAMN ATTENTION.

Posted at 12:30PM on Jan 26th 2008 by Listen

I predict she will do something really wacky in the next couple of weeks, provided that Heath Ledger's death continues getting so much coverage. I imagine she is beginning to panic at not being the main topic on the various entertainment shows and gossip magazines. Why do you REALLY think she bolted from the courthouse at the last hearing? Not because she was afraid or panicking. No, she bolted because that move guaranteed that Showbiz Tonight, TMZ and others would be more likely to give more time/space to those actions, thus keeping her in the spotlight regardless of Ledger's death. How much coverage would she have gotten if she had quietly gone in and done what was needed? Sure, some coverage, but not nearly as much as with the speculation of why she bolted.