Hillary: Why Is Barack's Bigger than Mine?

1/26/2008 11:30 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Both Barack Obama and Hillary Clinton spoke at Furman University in South Carolina last week -- but sources say Clinton is pissed because Obama upstaged her -- literally!

On Tuesday, Barack was given access to Furman's 1,400 capacity McAlister Auditorium -- while Clinton made her Thursday speech from the smaller, 500 capacity Younts Conference Center. Apparently, size does matter!

We're told Hillary's people were steamed when they realized that BO had a bigger room -- and complained to the organizers of the events. A call to Clinton's people was not returned.

LOL

Hillary is a lying cry baby feminist. It's not the first time she's made herself look very juvenile. Obama takes his blows and punches like a champ and like a man does. Hillary is far from grossly qualified, if she were I think she would be up.

If Obama is a fake, a fraud, racist, blah, blah, blah... it is nothing new to the white house. As they continue on this journey things are going to get nasty. Should the divide and conquer tactics fail and mccain so called "takes over" then we will definately continue on right where we are... in debt, high gas prices, and if that sounds better than a possible change, then so be it.

As November approaches let's just hope that people do not UTILIZE THE AMERICAN MEDIA to provide them with the facts and show up in November.

anonymous

Lori...Couldn't have said it better and that lie has killed so many young men and women...God bless the troops.

justice for daniel

a moderate Republican, although I am not thrilled about what my party is offering. I hope Guiliani gets the nom, but I fear common sense eludes the radicals of BOTH parties.

When Clinton was in office, he rode the success of Reagan's economics (that took several years to yield results). I also long for days of 98 cent gas and stock market success. Unfortunately, economics are in flux and if one does not continue to stimulate the economy it will bring about recession.

My concern with the whole Clinton impeachment was not oral copulation the President received (though, I think it's a shame when elementary school kids were asking what that meant). It was the fact that BEFORE that came out he was uder suspicion for selling US secrets to the Chinese for profit. My concern with Clinton is that while he snorted coke genocide was being committed on massive levels in Darfur.

I do not think Republicans are perfect. I voted both times for Bush and would do it again. Despite that I am unhappy with several policies he has put into effect in this term, and decisions he has made, we did the RIGHT thing by deposing Saddam and stopping more murder and genocide on untold levels. We think we have it bad here sometimes -- try watching whole families get slaughtered for harmless dissent. If we pull out quickly and have no plans to assist the Middle East, much like we did in the early 90's, we will have this occur over again, Afghanastan redux.

By the by, Bush was only in office a couple months before Sept 11th attacks. Clinton was in office 8 years before that. Who do you think was more responsible for it occuring? I am certainly not saying that Clinton knew that would happen ad allowed it; I just believe that he didn't understand the ramificiations.

No nation has ever LOVED Americans, and quite frankly we don't need them to. I think (my opinion only) we need to concentrate on finding more common ground than bickering about right or wrong, which are relative in any case. I am a therapist and always work on my clients' strengths, NOT weaknesses, and I really think that would help our nation more than concentrating on polarizing issues.

Just my opinion, o' course...

Posted at 12:09PM on Jan 26th 2008 by Danielle

Worthy of a repost. I think a LOT of people forget that Bill Clinton was given the credit for what Ronald Reagan had done while he was in office. And G. Bush got stuck with what he inherited from Bill Clinton. JMO

justice for daniel

Dear Readers: I will apologize right off the top for the length of this blog I am posting but it is something to think about and someone sent it to me so I am using this forum to pass it on.If you don't want to read it, then feel free to jump to the next blog.It is entitled: TAKE DOWN THE FEEDER!! Here goes......I bought a bird feeder. I hung it on my back porch and filled it with seed.What a beauty of a bird feeder it is, as I filled it lovingly with seed. Within a week we had hundreds of birds taking advantage of the continuous flow of free and easily accessible food.But then the birds started building nests in the boards of the patio, above the table and next to the barbecue.Then came the poop. It was everywhere: on the patio, tile, the chairs, the table...everywhere!Then some of the birds turned mean. They would dive bomb me and try to peck me even though I had fed them out of my own pocket. And other birds were boisterous and loud. They sat on the feed and squawked and screamed at all hours of the day and night and demanded that I fill it when it got low on food.After awhile, I couldn't even sit on my own backporch anymore so I took down the bird feeder and in three days the birds were gone. I cleaned up their mess and took down the many nests they had built all over the patio. Soon, the backyard was like it used to be........quiet, serene and no one demanding their rights to a free meal. Now let's see.....our government gives out free food, subsidized housing, free medical care, and free education and allows anyone born here to be an automatic citizen.Then the illegals came by the tens of thousands.Suddenly our taxes went up to pay for free services, small apartments are housing 5 families; you have to wait 6 hours to be seen by an emergency room doctor; your child's 2nd grade class is behind other schools because over half the class doesn't speak English. Corn flakes now come in a bilingual box; I have to "press one" to hear my bank talk to me in English, and people waving flags other than "Old Glory" are squawking and screaming in the streets, demanding more rights and free liberties.JUST MY OPINION, but maybe it's time for government to take down the bird feeder.If you agree, pass it on; if not, continue cleaning up the poop.

Posted at 1:48PM on Jan 26th 2008 by Vintage '51

It doesn't get much more clear than this. We all need to get out there this November and take down the bird feeder. Excellent post by the way. JMO

justice for daniel

. **** THE ANTI CHRIST

OMG! SOMETHING AWFULL JUST OCCURRED TO ME: IN THE BOOK OF REVELATIONS SAYS THAT THE ANTICHRIST WILL BE AN EASTERN MAN PROMISING TO BRING THE NATIONS TOGETHER AND BRING PEACE BUT HE NEVER WILL FULLFILL THAT PROMISED., INSTEAD IT WILL BE MORE CHAOS!!! SCAAAAAAAAAAARYYYY!

SERIOUSLY FOLKS, COULD IT BE OBAMA?????? MUSLIM ROOTS PROMISSING TO REUNITE AND BRING PEACE TO EASTERN NATIONS.

JUST A FREAKY THOUGHT FROM A VERY SMART, INTELIGENT AND CONCERN PERSON, ME.

Posted at 9:00PM on Jan 26th 2008 by THE ANTICHRIST...........

Ah, I see someone else has been studying the book of Revelations. Everything the Bible has prophesized has happened .. . It can not be denied....And what a better way to take over America than to have one of their own the top official of our Country. I will always be a

justice for daniel

Like rot willers the media have acentuated the problems between Hillary Obama yet have said nothing about the REPUBLICAN ATTACKS TO EACH OTHER.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
How can you even compare a beautiful loyal creature like the rottweiler who will love you unconditionally, protect you and be the most loyal friend you could ever have to Hillary, Obama or the Media. Shame on you.

justice for daniel

Proud Republican!!! I can take care of MYSELF and my own Insurance and my own retirement!

Posted at 10:36AM on Jan 27th 2008 by ProudAmerican

Totally agree with you. Only people with no pride in themselves believe the working people should GIVE them everything. My motto is, If you fail to plan, you plan to fail.

Ricardo Colon

This is what's great about America, Obama for President. If he doesn't measure up, and I am sure he will, because changing America is what counts, we can get him out in 2012. I am sure that he will make it.

Ricardo Colon
Puerto Rico

Josepi

What is a Conservative? Well, lets see. Conservative want the future to be like the past... You know, slavery, lynching, make it on your own (you build your own roads, schools, etc.), small ineffective government with no regulations like keeping an eye on the crooks who sell bad products that hurt or kill people. So, a Conservative wants to keep getting rich from hijacking poor people bringing back slavery in a new form. No unions to protect the worker, no hospitalization if you can't afford the desease you just got from products that Conservatives sell to get even richer. I don't think I want to be a part of the Conservative party. I think I want to be a LIBERAL. I like the power of government to fix our roads and bridges and schools. I would like to see every American protected by regulations forbiding corrupt schemes to rob people of their hard earned money. I like universal healt care for every American even if they can't afford it. I like the future and I want it to be very liberal. Hang the Conservatives and everyone will be much happier.

nrthguy

Oh...I see...a POSITIVE article about Hillary Clinton down to the last minute. Wow, this is really balance, unbiased, objective reporting from the 4th Estate.

Nope, just kidding. Instead it is another ANOTHER negative article telling Hillary Clinton and the public that supports her (nationally she has 40% of the vote, Barack has 50% - so much for his "unifying the party") that they're wrong and should vote for political neophyte, Barack Obama.

I think what is galling is the audacity of the media and the Democratic Political Establishment made up of the elite & wealthy (ie: the Kennedys, that awdful show-biz family, Senator Kerry, married to the ketchup heiress, and Oprah Winfrey, a daytime talk show hostess who's blunders this past year made headlines)telling the average Joe who to vote for and why.

The biggest mistake made here by Obama, the media, the Establishment and Obama's campaign, is the constant disrespectful, biased and unfair treatment of Hillary Clinton.

Worse is the dismissiveness towards what Hillary and her voters hold dear. 20% of Democrats have said that they will vote for McCain, who like John Edwards and Hillary Clinton is grossly overqualified in comparison to Obama.

Barack Obama has not unified this party, he has divided it. I might have voted for him if he wasn't do arrogant towards Hillary Clinton, and let's face it, her ego's almost as big as his.

But this whole campaign has been unfair and unjust towards Hillary and many of us are all set with Obama.

...

Oh geez..

Obama Hussein Barak is the Anti-Christ

Size doesn't matter in this case. How many people showed up for each? I'd rather be Hilary speaking to a SRO crowd than Barack speaking into an empty cavern.

Barnaby Jones

Probably matters how many people were expected to show up. Obama is a more likeable guy so he gets bigger crowds.

tinkerbell

yea and that's all she knows how to do is complain about everything...........gggeeeeezzzzzzzzzz do we really want another lying clinton in the white house........ i think not!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Franksgirl

I agree TINKERBELL.......if Bill can lie to congress more then once then she can too. I'm movng to Sweden if she's president......and I'm a WOMEN!!!!!!!! Hillary is scary!