Carol Channing in "Hello, Robbers!" (Again)

1/27/2008 12:45 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ's favorite talker, Carol Channing, was in a bank in Palm Desert on Friday when it was robbed. What, no diamonds?

Carol told CBS2, "Well, along with a lot of other people, I've been robbed, we just bought a new house. It's really the first house I've ever had and not a hotel. This is our house, and they robbed us." Um, but she was at a bank. O-kay.

The charming Channing -- who turns 87 this week -- was the victim in a robbery last September, when her famous "diamond dress" from "Gentlemen Prefer Blondes," was stolen while she was checking into a Hollywood hotel -- right before she was about to donate it to the Smithsonian. It was eventually found and returned by a homeless man.

Ivana

Carol Channing is not Black.....you fools!! Goodness!!

Jack

thank god for mary...........ruff ruff to you too...have a good night!!!!!!!!!!! you sound like a sexy lady!!!!

roughdaddy

number 49 and 54 its not all about me,,,stop posting with as me thx.....

cry baby

lol. you mean a homeless person knows how to pull off a heist?!

cry baby

your posts get removed because you make false claims.

roughdaddy

you must be high on eating your own booger,,,i dont make any claims on here,,,

steve shawn

barak Obama's mother is white and his dad is black.Yet he's considered a black man. If a person is considered Jewish..and has one parent who is'nt Jewish..then if the birth mother is Jewish..the child is considered Jewish.

nobodyelsebrokedownlastnight

CAROL CHANNING'S MOTHER TOLD HER THAT HER GRANDMOTHER WAS MARRIED TO A BLACK MAN,SHE NEVER MET HIM,CAROL CHANNING MOTHER TOLD HER THIS INFORMATION AS SHE WAS LEAVING HOME BECAUSE SHE DID NOT WANT HER TO BE SHOCKED IF SHE HAD A BLACK BABY

nobodyelsebrokedownlastnight

check out angelina on perez page,can't believe TMZ DOES NOT have these pics,and richie is still the there,jolie has a dress on that is very cool,she looks pregnant and way tooooooooooo sexy.check out the pic's,you will see what i mean

Kelli

lol, looks like you have a different following? Don't let em mess with your head. Don't get to consummed in this stuff. Go out and find someone you can laugh with. I've had more laughs here than in years. Makes me realize I'm not in a good place. Going to start over with just me and my 2 girls. Take care of your self and you know I will be thinking of you Sunday, sending all my good luck to you.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4