Nicole

Shows Off

Her Post-Baby Bod

1/27/2008 8:09 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

This weekend, Nicole Richie made her first appearance since giving birth -- and she doesn't look a bit over 98 lbs.!

Richie actually looks pretty healthy -- Joel and his chins must be eating all her meals.

Previous 15 Comments | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18

Ashley

73. IT'S ACTUALLY NOT HEALTHY TO BE SO SKINNY AFTER HAVING A BABY PEOPLE. IT'S ACTUALLY A SIGN THAT SHE'S STILL AN EATING DISORDER

Posted at 4:06PM on Jan 27th 2008 by golf fan

================================================================================================

Do you even know what you are talking about? Apparently not! I was back to being a size 2 in less than 2 weeks after having my daughter and it wasn't because of an eating disorder (because I don't have one). Some people are just lucky and she is obviously one of those lucky people. How about trying to know what you are talking about before you babble complete nonsense!

Nicole looks GREAT and it's no big deal that she is out for Christ's sake! She was at a birthday party, not at a club getting drunk! Some of you people will bitch about anything just for the sake of bitching and complaining!

Ashley

251. Yes here we go...out on the town.....party...party....the whore could not wait two weeks to be out...that poor baby...
she will suck as a mother just as she does everything ... and that idiot boyfriend of hers is a joke...again poor little baby..

Posted at 12:21PM on Jan 28th 2008 by iliveinyourbasement
_______________________________________________________________________________________________

Here we go again.....another stupid comment by a brainless idiot! She was at a birthday party, you complete and utter moron! WOW! You need to get a brain with an intelligent thought in it!

Ashley

214. I agree with those that say she looks great. The problem is, if she looks this good after just two weeks...where is she headed? That is not very long after having a baby to be "thin" by normal standards. Right? I hope she stays healthy for the baby's sake, it is important for them both now.

Posted at 2:45AM on Jan 28th 2008 by jenlovesgossip

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Wrong! Some people remain "fat" after having their child and some lose all of the weight right away (like I did). It all depends on your body and metabolism. Nicole looks healthy and beautiful and I don't think that there is a chance that she will end up like that dead beat mother Britney! I applaud you Nicole and I am sure you are going to make a wonderful mother!

katie

i love how people think mothers aren't allowed to go out anywhere. not even their friend's birthday party. jesus, i'm sure those 5 hours didn't kill harlow. joel has his mom, and nicole has her parents to take care of the little one. after all, they are the kid's grandparents.

katie

^ Wishful thinking =[

I love them both.

mary beth

I think they both look great...but....i love how hes wearing a belt, yet his pants are still around his knees....

liz

What is your guys problem, wherever you got the idea she even ever had an eating disorder, forget it unless your too stupid and beleive everything you read. She NEVER ever had no eating disorder, FYI, drugs mess you up yeaRS AND YEARS after you quit them, my sister used to be heavily medicated and stayed same bmi since she was 8, gained 20 lbs after quiting but lost all of it plus 5 more once her metabolism settled and sorry that its pretty damn common for anybody including Nicole, yall are just jealous

confucius

IF SHE CAN MAKE THAT ET SAGGY STOMACHE FAT GO AWAY, THEN SHE WILL LOOK GOOD. LETS NOT KID OURSELVES. I SEE THAT PONCH ON THOSE TOOTHPIC LEGS. THE ONLY PERSON THAT WOULD BE PROUD IS THE KOOLAID MAN HIMSELF

Previous 15 Comments | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18