Nicole

Shows Off

Her Post-Baby Bod

1/27/2008 8:09 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

This weekend, Nicole Richie made her first appearance since giving birth -- and she doesn't look a bit over 98 lbs.!

Richie actually looks pretty healthy -- Joel and his chins must be eating all her meals.

Joanne

I am starting to wonder: was Nicole really pregnant? I can't see any woman losing weight in only 2 weeks.. And as for leaving her daughter, I find that hard to believe, too. No one could separate me from my child so soon... More like a year had to pass... Well, good luck to Nicole and Joel... And Harlow, too..

Standards are badly needed.

Madden looks handsome here; he looked double-chinny on a photo on Perez. Hey, just because someone's in a band doesn't mean they heed the 'call of the wild' chicks. As an ex-musician, that gets old very fast, and it tends to make you look for more, and moreso than the average bloke. OK, believe what you will, but that's how it was for me in my band years, but I have standards, old fashioned parents, and am a chick. I hear the guys laughing now from here with that last add-on...sigh, lol.

Me

I hope she has grown up enough to realize that life isn't all about her now and she stays at the healthy weight she's at.

I don't quite understand why she's out and about already - that makes me think that she's still the center of her life.

katie

She looks good. God Bless to all three of them.

justagirl

nicole looks GREAT!! though i don't like that she's lost so much weight so fast. pleeease nicole, keep this weight on!!
i also agree that joel&nicole are 100% adorable. love them.
good luck to them && their baby!

Cartman

Posterchild of cocaine is skinny again.

How will she pull plow when so skinny?

Baydog

I like Nicole but she looks like she supposed to look post-baby. Tabloids cant wait to get dirt on her I hope she continues to stay sober and becomes a real actress and make her daddy proud.

Lucy

Its good that shes skinny and looking healthier and thats shes made another life. But she has to stop wearing fur for me to like her.

nobodyelsebrokedownlastnight

exFmusician
i don't belive for a minute you are a ex musician,once a musician alway's a musician,maybe you should pick up your instrument,i'm just sayin,...you don't need a audience
and to those mother's who wouldn't go out,i went to a mccartney and wings concert 3 weeks after my daughter was born,she
was asleep and with my mom and sister,i was gone for 2-3 hour's,the world did not end but i thought my boobs were going to explode.didn't make me any less maternal

jennie

yes; giving birth has agreed with nicole. i hope her new daughter will give her the will to abandon her old wild ways and dump paris hilton for good. i wish her all the best because everyone needs a second chance in this world.

sandy

She looks great and very healthy! (:

jennie

TO NICOLE AND HER FAMILY; I WISH THEM ALL THE BEST IN THIS WORLD. BEING A PARENT IS A FULL TIME RESPONSIBILITY; EVEN WITH YOUR CHILD GETS OLDER THEY STILL NEED YOU. A CHILD IS NOT A TOY THAT WHEN YOU GET BORED YOU LOOK FOR OTHER ENTERTAINMENT. TAKE CARE OF YOUR CHILD AND SHE WILL NOT TURN OUT THE WAY NICOLE DID. AS A PARENT WE ALL HOPE FOR THE BEST FOR OUR CHILDREN. HOLLYWOOD IS NOTHING MORE THAN SIN CITY; LOOK AT WHAT I CAN DO BECAUSE I AM RICH AND SPOILED. GROW UP NICOLE AND YOU WILL BE FINE; DITCH PARIS...SHE IS ON THE ROAD TO NO WHERE...SHE MAYBE RICH/PRETTY...YOU CAN'T LIVE ON MONEY AND EXPECT TO GET RESPECT FROM PEOPLE.

jennie

BEST WISHES TO NICOLE AND HER FAMILY.

Shantilly Lace

I'm glad to see see she's doing better,at least she hasn't spiralled downward like Britney(yet!),LOL!

Just die Joe!!

It's too early for her to be out partying.

She should not even think of leaving her baby - what Nicole - you feel trapped being at home with your child - welcome to the real world and live up to your responsibilities - this is just how it is!!