Britney and Sam's Fight Night!

1/29/2008 12:29 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ was there as Britney and constant companion Sam Lutfi got into what we're told was a huge, "really ugly" blowout.

Britney and Sam drove up to the gate of her house when she suddenly jumped out of the car crying -- why, we're not sure. Britney's paparazzo boyfriend Adnan Ghalib tells TMZ he got a frantic call from a hysterical Brit at that moment, pleading with him, "Baby, can you come pick me up??" Adnan told us he told her to go into her house and he would be right over. When he arrived, however, he was told in no uncertain terms that he was not allowed to enter the gate -- the guards were under strict orders from Sam not to let him in. He tried calling each of her six cell phones and the house phone, but she didn't answer.

The LAPD were called to the scene for what they tell us was a person trying to get access to the grounds without permission. We've learned, however, that they were called to contain the paparazzi crush that was trying to shoot the fight, not for one specific person.

Story developing ...

cochino

used to be TMZ had some respect from news services and networks

now its like they've become the friggin national enquirer with their double speak news headlines that amount to nothing

wake me when TMZ goes back to getting it real

ps - ever since the tv version came on, this site is blowing chunks, and after trying to watch half an episode, the tv show isn't far behind.

dee

I dont understand why Britney left HER HOUSE and that peice of crap Lufti is still in the house? This looks like another ANS situation here. I use to blame K-Fed but looking at the situation it seems to me that he is truely worried about the people who surround his ex wife. I now have to agree with him taking those kids look what happen to Daniel (ANS son) Greedy people surround weak people and use them. Between Lufti and Adnan I bet they are selling Britney off bit by bit. we've seen this with Adnan already. I would be surprised if Lufti hit her or mentally abused her. I have read that Lufti has a history of doing this. The family and K-Fed need to watch these guys real carefully. I hope K-Fed lawyers can make sure these men get nothing if anything happens to Britney. Just like Howard K Stern; Lufti could be putting things in his name waiting for her to kill herself.

JustMe

It is so sad :( that she loves her dog more then her own kids and she'll fight for the dog but not them. Hummmmmmmmmm

get a life people

Why can't we just leave this poor girl alone...No wonder she is having such trouble....She needs to move back home to la and rest...............

name withheld

If Kevin is loving this then Kevin needs a psychiatric evaluation also.

Angelbec

I guess no one will be happy until she kills herself - I mean it's what everyone wants to see right? Hopefully she will do it in front of the paparazzi and then people can be millionaires for selling the pictures for it.

How sad that she must feel that every single solitary person in her life is trying to make money off of her - except her kids that she can't see.

But then again - no one cares - because it makes money.. right?

Amy Silverman

I would really hate to live in her neighborhood with all the paps and hot messes all the time-this loser is crazy

lisa

leave her alone already.....

Denyce

I am praying for you Britney. You have been getting such a bad rap lately. Hang in there. I hope you find some peace in your life soon.

Amy Silverman

The police dept should bill this witch every time they have to come because of her! Don't come and let her handle these meses herself!

Mathew Juarez

You guys suck.. if she wants you to go away.. you should go away.. not keep at it... you guys are mental case's that caused her mental case.

too bad

I don' t understand why you would keep shooting her pic after she asks you to please leave her alone. At some point, any job must have standards of decency. I don't even like her but I am human and able to have some empathy for her when I see her crying and asking for privacy. Your site is NOT funny BTW. Stop stalking celebrities, why stalk them so I can read your BORING posts? Saw the show last night and your staff meetings are exquisite examples of group think.

lise

intervention mabey got her pissed

marie

i wish they'd just leave her alone. i really don't think anyone would put themselves through so much pain to get attention. society is cold and thats really sad. i wish i could understand how people literally get off on other peoples pain. its really sick. so what if she has different personalities or not. she should be getting help and shes not, instead shes getting berated and humiliated in public. like thats really gonna help her get better? no she doesnt deserve it since shes famous. no human being on this planet deserves to be picked apart by vultures (society and the paparazzi)----just leave her alone.

Debbie/grandmother

To anonymous friend # 176...Thank you so much for your kind words. I agree with you that as we get older we bring our life experiences to the table. The only way I would go back to my youth would be if I could take the things I have learned over the years with me. We all experience tragedy and adversity. The hope is that we will not let it destroy us...that it will make us stronger instead. I have been blessed in my life but those negative life experiences are what make us who we become. It can be a good thing if we allow it to be. I hope that Brittany will at some point with much help be able to look back on this time when she is a grandmother and understand why she has made the bad choices she has. She does need to get away from those who are presently around her and go home to get better...she is sick. That won't happen in California. To those who wish her ill will...I guess I would ask if you have ever experienced any kind of adversity in your life or had a loved one who has. It is devastating to watch someone you love disintegrating right before your eyes.