Britney and Sam's Fight Night!

1/29/2008 12:29 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ was there as Britney and constant companion Sam Lutfi got into what we're told was a huge, "really ugly" blowout.

Britney and Sam drove up to the gate of her house when she suddenly jumped out of the car crying -- why, we're not sure. Britney's paparazzo boyfriend Adnan Ghalib tells TMZ he got a frantic call from a hysterical Brit at that moment, pleading with him, "Baby, can you come pick me up??" Adnan told us he told her to go into her house and he would be right over. When he arrived, however, he was told in no uncertain terms that he was not allowed to enter the gate -- the guards were under strict orders from Sam not to let him in. He tried calling each of her six cell phones and the house phone, but she didn't answer.

The LAPD were called to the scene for what they tell us was a person trying to get access to the grounds without permission. We've learned, however, that they were called to contain the paparazzi crush that was trying to shoot the fight, not for one specific person.

Story developing ...

Cynic

Die, Britney. Just DIE.

And don't come here to Hell, trying to get in, because even I have standards.

April Fouels

LAPD OFFICER GEORGE LOPEZ, X17 PIX, GO SEE.

Kelli

SHHH, TRUST IN ME YOUR LORD. BRITNEY IS FINE. PLEASE LET GO OF THE ANGER!!!SLEEP SOFTLY......

713

Maybe she is crying because she talked to her kids and is upset that she can't see them (she hasn't saw them in a month or so). Its time that the paps back off and give her some space. I can't beleive she is crying and they are up in her face, that is wrong!

Marge Shipman

At this point, the paps, need to leave Brit alone, or at least give her some actual space. When she's unstable, or unhappy like you can clearly see in TMZ, x17online, and hollywood.tv, footage. If she is having a meltdown, or mental issue, them harassing her with are you ok britney are you ok, why are you crying, could just trigger her to do something dangerous to herslef or others. She's unhappy, you can see it, why not back off and let her deal with whatever is making her sad!!!!!

As much as I wanna know how She's doing, and whats going on, I also think we can wait and hear about it AFTER shes stable and not under so much stress.

voiceofreason

I'm sorry, but this is truly sad. I have to say that I feel ashamed because I log into her drama on a daily basis. Chris Crocker said it best "leave Brittney alone".

BRITNEY IS CRACKED

From Huffington Post:
"George Clooney was not aware that he lived near Britney Spears until January 3rd, when the area was surrounded by helicopters, police, and the paparazzi during her breakdown.

Huffington Post reports on Clooney’s recollection of the night:

“I’d gone upstairs, and I came out and I’m in a robe. All of the sudden I see all this s–t going on.

“I have a guest house where my assistant sometimes is, and I think, someone has broken out of prison and like escaped, because it’s a chase scene. It’s something out of Die Hard.

“I get my baseball bat, which is what you always get in every film – I actually think Clive Owen said, ‘Get a baseball bat’ – and I called up my assistant, who I thought was in the guest house, and I said, ‘Are you OK?’

“And she’s like, ‘Yes.’

“And I said, ‘Look, if there’s someone in the place, say the word stonehenge.’

“And she’s like, ‘What the f–k are you talking about? I’m in my apartment.’

“I go, ‘You’re not in the guesthouse?’

“‘No.’

“So I’m, like, ‘Well, then, what the f–k is going on?’ And I go out and I’m running around with a baseball bat in my robe.

“And it turns out it’s Britney Spears’ house is like, 300 yards from mine. So now I have to move.”

------------------------------------------

hahahahahahahaha. pmsl. poor poor george. britney you b*tch. why are you torturing hollywood?

Jamie

true that sister yo

Jamie

f**** u skrewtmz

MyTwoCents

Here we go again, Brits started off January with a major meltdown and ending January with a major meltdown. Enough is enough. It sounds to me she is upset her mother came to town and can see her kids, yet can't see them. Brit can solve her problems by giving that k-fraud a few million and visition with the kids and he'll take it in a shot. All he wants is money anyway so he can go out and be big pimpin.

lady48cat

Flapjacj
how true

Jamie

i love u 110

Shaylee

So sad! She even looks so much older than she is! Her lifestyle is really starting to take a toll on her.

BRITNEY IS CRACKED

britneys mom doesn'nt give a s--t. she would've done something a long time ago, if she did.

carlaiiii

Leave the poor girl alone for god's sakes.TMZ are murderers, They will kill her if they continue like this.