Ellen Page's Hasidic Posh Bob

1/28/2008 3:09 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Ellen Page
The adorable and talented 20-year-old It girl showed off her unfortunate 'do at last night's SAG awards -- she should have aborted it.

getting irritated

It's NOT a bob!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! She had a bun in the back. Why should we believe anything TMZ says if they can't even report on haircuts accurately?!!!!!????????

yvetterene

Honestly TMZ, there is nothing wrong with that young woman's hair. Slow news day? I'm still a loyal fan though.

code2

pull back the claws TMZ. Finally a young, NICE actor that isn't tearing up the 30 mile zone. BTW, I like her hair way more than all those nasty weaves.

lola

pfft. shows what TMZ knows. that hair do is absolutely adorable. it looks great!
perhaps they should find someone else who actually KNOWS something about the fashion world to ehm, "critique" stars. yes? yes.

blablabla

Unlike that mannequin Posh, at least she SMILES!!!
Ellen, feel free to torch any nearby paps!

Kelli

LOL :)

Nor Cal Reader

I've seen TMZ television with all of the "reporters" in the "bullpen" and there isn't one of you who should make negative comments about ANYONE'S hair, fashion or personal hygine. This photo if Ellen Page is perfect. There is nothing wrong with her looks. You (TMZ) are starting to remind me of the little brats on the playground who make fun of the other kids because that's the only way you can feel better about yourselves.

Perhaps the TMZ staff should book some time with Dr. Phil for a little reality check.

Yeesh.

Your mom

Darn, I heard the "bob" is out and long hair is in this year. Prfflease. I think it looks okay, so what.

Fawn

If you would report correctly, her hair was back in a bun with the few strands of hair in front, so therefore it was not a Posh style...her hair was not cut!

Ashley

She looks really cute. I LOVE her hair!!! GO ELLEN!!!!

Sillyme

Evil KARMA on TMZ now for saying EVIL THING!

garbageman33

Perhaps you better stick to making fun of Paris and Britney and others who deserve it. Seems like this article is running about 47 to 1 in Ellen's favor.

kEN

So sad, TMZ; forever mocking and criticizing those with talent, looks and good fortune. I feel pity towards all of the cowardly writers on your staff.

M.M.

she's amazingly beautiful in this pic. what do you folks possibly see wrong with her hair?

Melissa

It's unfortunate that TMZ appears to be the most up-to-the-minute gossip site, because I truly hate you guys. You are rude, you pick on people for no reason, and you are disgusting with some of your footage. You should be arrested for showing live feeds from someone's funeral, for making comments such as "she should have aborted it" or "a thimble of brandy, perhaps?". You disgust me. I'm in search of another gossip site that's as current. Perez has way more class than you, TMZ. Harvey Levin - I'm disappointed in you.