« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Shirtless Serb Wins Australian Open

1/28/2008 3:19 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Some hunk named Novak Djokovic of Serbia won the Australian Open Men's Singles tennis final on Sunday -- and celebrated by sipping champagne -- and taking off his shirt!
Novak Djokovic
Um ... Andy Roddick, who?!

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Momster

Please, don't hate on Djoko...He's actually a fantastic tennis player and yes, he is thin but very athletic-looking. That was really a bad angle, I mean with his ribs showing, but I've seen him in person and he's not in need of a sandwich, really. TMZ, please don't feed him to the wolves...leave him alone to savor his first Grand Slam victory.

msfanni

Thats nice! Very, Very Nice!

some guy

Hey, fat Americans, that is what a fit athlete looks like... he's not too skinny.

Im just sayin

I know what HE did with his 30 minutes while waiting for his Dominos pizza!

MarkToronto

This guy is only 20! And he played some amazing tennis. As for his looks, give him a couple of years ... he's a diamond in the rough. But I still LOVE HIM NOW !!!

Like Federer, he's a good natured guy. But with an insane sense of humor.

HUNG LONG ON IDOL

I'd still like to get my racket on his balls....

ladyxx

Novak is an amazing young tennis player from Serbia that just won his first grand slam the Australian Open. He is one to watch. Oh and the body, not done by photoshop.

John C Jackson

I have to admit I am a straight male and really don't know that much about what females and gays find attractive.

But, a dude who has the build of a 12 year old boy is a "hunk."? I find that a little odd. I mean I could understand 13 year old girls thinking he is "hunky" in the way the fawn over "teen idol" actors who look 12 and have sqeeky voices.

M

NOVACE NAJBOLJI SI!!!!! VOLI TE SRBIJA :))))

Kristen

This is Novak Djokovic number 3 ranked for tennis in the world, not just "some guy"!

kim

HELLLOOOO- if you don't know anything about the game called TENNIS then you have no idea what an awesome player this guy is- and will even be better in the future.

goxi

go Serbia.djokovic is the best.i just hope that he will play also next year for Serbia because i have heard that USA have offered him a lot of money to play for them in a future.

katia

ewww...too bad you don't put up a pic of his opponent Jo Willie. He might have lost, but he's certainly hotter than this Nole.

tennisgal

He was amazing on Suday. Seriously, lovehandle.....where? He looks amazing and better yet he rocked the Australian Open. Loving him.

denise

totally agree with kim #34 totally awsome, anybody that can beat roger federer the way he did and he is such
a awsome guy, good luck novak in the future, the men tennis needs novak and nadal to shake up the men
tennis world, keep going