Steve Carell Hates Him Some TMZ

1/28/2008 7:19 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

In not so many words, comedian Steve Carell made it very clear that he's not a fan of our cameras.

"The Office" star was at a Los Angeles courthouse this afternoon doing his civil duty as a juror, when we asked if he had any words on Heath Ledger or any advice for Britney Spears. Though his mouth said "No thanks," his eyes said, "F**k off!"

rj

Steve Carell seems to have a lot of common sense!

Belle

I don't blame him!

Biker 1957

Undoubtedly the most over rated actor on earth.

me

news flash tmz......NOBODY likes you or your cameras....except for britney the skank.

TMZ reader

He's the most handsome celebrity around. He makes my heart go pitter patter. Major dream-boat!!!

That Girl

Steve Carell, my new personal hero.

John

Take ahh... you know it'll take ah.. take you there!

appauled by the stalkarazzi

Slick wording to try and deceive TMZ.....he said No thanks but his eyes said f**k off.

So besides being psychics your photographers are also professionaly trained to interpret eye gestures???? And to think we thought your photogs were a bunch of uneducated blood sucking leaches.

Suprised all of Hollywood isn't telling you to piss off with how instrumental TMZ was with starting all the bogus lies about Heath within hours of his death!

Shia is a man now

He is SO hot......esp w/ a beard. Very natural. YUM!

jwatson

He's a good guy, "I don't talk about people I don't know." If only everyone in Hollyweird would say that.

Lawyer

Wow! I had previous written a few words comparing the TMZ staff's education level with that of a rock. But I was wrong.
Please accept my apology. I had no idea they could read eyes. Can you read Harvey's nose too?

tmzsucks

good! if only all celebs would brush off you disgusting sleezebags so that your horrible show would be canned as it should be

Shia is a man now

big nose, big.......OUCH!.......hurts so good.

AL GOREs VAGINA

Steve is right !!!---If you do not know se person you should not says anything about sem !!!.........Other vis you look likes a real A-HOLE !!!!!!!!!!!!!

thom

Get over yourselves, TMZ. Why should Steve Carrell be expected to publically express opinions on 2 things he has nothing to do with? More importantly, why should you expect it? And then, why would you expect any sympathy about it?
Carrell is highly talented, respected, and worthy of his success. TMZ is inconsequential and mildly retarded.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments