Britney's Brand New Toy

1/29/2008 9:41 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Britney Spears is tooling around right now in her new SLK 350 Mercedes Benz, which was delivered just minutes ago to her house in Beverly Hills ... with the top down, of course!

We're told Brit's new ride is a black on black two-seater for which she shelled out, in full, $55,000 cash. Sources close to the deal tell us she picked it out on Saturday, but signed the papers today.

Former Jamie Foxx Fan

A TWO Seater??
Well, I guess she Doesn't have to worry about purchasing a "FAMILY" car anyways....

I'll rent the DVD when it's done

#56 - Rich Dude. It's spelled Mersaydee's, no z.

scj

Got me a sporty car too, don't have to be Britney to do that, infact I've had 3 mercedes in 9 months and I pimped my ride with an escalade, but who care's I'm just little old me, my name is not Britney so no-one cares. Perhaps we all should just leave her alone and let her get on with her life.

NobodySpecial

She shouldnt be allowed to drive anything that can go over 55 mph. Some night, in the near future, she will smack into a tree at 120mph because of some mental breakdown and this will be the car she does it in.

tammy

If she could only "buy" some happiness and common sense it would great. All her cars look terrible by the time she drives them a few times - dirty, scratched, etc. Britney is the poster child of a redneck with money.

Fred

#62 Thank yoo cind sur for curekting my miztaak. sirtinlee wuldint wunt tu look folish on hear. See! avoyd kollig. git that muhnee! yoo doont ned braynz win yu got loot!

Bubblebunny

Just put some neosporin cream, just a touch, on your chin, Brit. Eat a lot of carrots and orange veggies. Cut out the junk food and eat fish, fruit and veggies. Take a multivitamin. Run on the treadmill. Your face will clear up. It's (HELLO...) from stress. Make friends with your Mom. She loves you more than anyone on this earth. Except for the babies. We care about you. Mostly everyone that goes through a divorce and custody battle at a young age goes haywire for a little while. Your Momma loves you and the grandbabies. Stay close.

Karan

Sweet ride but no room for kiddies.

Nuts

will that now be the death car.

I'll rent the DVD when it's done

Go Speed Racer, GO!

Reality

Is that toy for Adnan or Sam?

I'll rent the DVD when it's done

Girl needs to race out for some Clearasil.

jersey

i know money doesnt buy happiness...but i am soooooooooooo jealous of her money

Happy To Be Me

revo eb lliw ti neht dna reh llik lliw taht rac eht si taht