Britney's Brand New Toy

1/29/2008 9:41 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Britney Spears is tooling around right now in her new SLK 350 Mercedes Benz, which was delivered just minutes ago to her house in Beverly Hills ... with the top down, of course!

We're told Brit's new ride is a black on black two-seater for which she shelled out, in full, $55,000 cash. Sources close to the deal tell us she picked it out on Saturday, but signed the papers today.

Me

Where's she gonna put the kids? In the trunk? Probably! I just hope Adnan is out for the picture for good now, the Leech!!

MarkToronto

I just pooped on the TMZ site after getting sick of Britney overload, and she's still here. She's like an irritating fly just buzzing around and you serve the role of amplifying that.

PLEASE< ENOUGH ABOUT BRITNEY!

Please TMZ, there must be else to write about. I'll check back in a week.

huh, missing some documents

To everybody criticizing Brit for not buying a more expensive mercedes, you should just stop. That girl has some serious problems! Page Six is reporting that her black american express was denied at a pharmacy. HA HA HA HA HA! Poor dumb Brit. Seems the 55,000 dollar model was the most she could afford. Hell, she may even have to return it after Kaplan gives the court his half million dollar legal bill and asks to have her ordered to pay it.

justdontunderstand

If I were losing my kids, the last thing I would be doing is shopping for a car

coreen britton

I think this is good for brit because i hope the judge never lets her see her kids again . IF that happens then she'll have something to ride around in and think about a horrible mother she is.

cuda

Why Not? She earned the money, she didn't suck it off of anyone like K F**k is sucking her money up. She can afford it. Anyone who has anything to say is jealous of her wealth.

tami

The car was purchased for Sam what's-his-name.

sickofBrit

I guess she isnt planning on having room for any car seats , why if you want your kids back would you buy a two seater car ????

Tina

so do you people think this is her only car>? wrong answer she probably has at least 3 or 4! Lets not forget her Range Rover! Why can't we leave this girl alone? I think Adnan really cares for her more than Sam!!

TTC

RIA

OK SO WHO IS SAM LUFFTI WHERE DID HE COME FROM ARE THEY LIKE DATING OR WHAT

RIA

WONDERE HOW LONG IT WILL BE BEFORE SHE DINGS THIS ONE UP

Amy Silverman

WHORE LOSER-This one will be trashed in a week. 2 2 seater-biy she does love her kids??? I really can't stand this BITCH!

Noelle

She's probably going to give the car to that dumb ass boyfriend of hers. She always buys expensive things for her boy toys. And they always sell her out. Wait and see. But I guess a dumb ass girl needs a dumb ass boy.

Annie

Britney obviously does not plan on getting her kids back if she's bought a 2-seater Mercedes. She should hire a chauffeur before she cracks this $55,000 car up. I have occasional panic attacks when driving, and I wouldn't wish them on my worst enemy. But if Brit had a scary panic attack it might deter her from dangerous driving.