Bueller Eyes His Bitch

1/29/2008 2:14 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

A pale, cold and plump Matthew Broderick looks ready for ski patrol in the Valley of the Jolly Green Giant.

That's his dog wearing one of Sarah Jessica Parker's old sweaters from "Sex and the City."

Eric

You keep mentioning how plump he is but let’s focus on that ugly thing he is married to honestly I think I would cheat on her with the dog he is walking.

annoyed

Is there a valid reason, other than this site is written by high schoolers, that you can't use the word "dog" anymore? Everytime there is a story involving a dog, the writer thinks he has to be clever and insert another word in place of "dog".

childrenforsaletoweirdopopstar

A man in green pants is just wrong.

bludude

UGLY, FAT and REPULSIVE people at TMZ (as proven by those shown on the TMZ show) need to take a very good look at themselves in the mirros before putting other people down. The few times I've sat through a TMZ broadcast, I've seen nothing but, butt-ugly , over-weight, greasy faces men and women who work for the show.

Stories- fine, gossip- well lots of folks wanna know, BUT downright insults for no apparent resason other that to simply be unkind is JUST WRONG!!

I used to like reading this site and other blogs like this, but after seeing a clip of your Paparazzi on Brits face- harrassing here (and I don't ever like the girl), your premature comments about Heath Ledger, and now your posting about Broderick, I'm just disgusted!

Lara

WOW! Matthew Broderick walking his dog down the street. If the dog takes a dump or has a whiz, will that make it even more exciting for us? Gee I can't wait.

bludude

UGLY, FAT and REPULSIVE people at TMZ (as proven by those shown on
the TMZ show) need to take a very good look at themselves in the
mirror before putting other people down. The few times I've sat
through a TMZ broadcast, I've seen nothing but, butt-ugly ,
over-weight, greasy faces men and women who work for the show.

Stories- fine, gossip- well lots of folks wanna know, BUT downright
insults for no apparent resason other than to simply be unkind is
JUST WRONG!!

I used to like reading this site and other blogs like this, but after
seeing a clip of your Paparazzi on Brits face- harrassing here (and I
don't even like the girl), your premature comments about Heath
Ledger, and now your posting about Broderick, I'm just disgusted!

Whippet Good

Anyone would look thick bundled up like that! Gimme a break TMZ.

monkeynoodle

"Plump"?! He's wearing eight layers of clothes to keep him warm -- how can you see that he's 'plump'?

Hey Dia #4, how embarrassing for you. Not exactly first, are you?

Merry Christmas

Looks like he's on his way to a Green Day concert.

Bubblebunny

Finally !! Here is a NORMAL PERSON with his NORMAL DOGGIE-cute sweater. Matthew is wearing an excellent quality winter jacket- they are bulky. But, even if he was a fatty, which he's not, he wouldn't give a fusty ruck what you guys had to say about anything . He is emotionally mature and mentally stable, as is his attractive wife. They have lived real lives, void of fantasy and "wierdness". You can't drive them crazy !! Ha,ha!!

Tim

7. I enjoy reading TMZ, but it seems there is a mean spiritedness to your comments. Satire is fine, but there seems to be some kind of joy over putting down perfectly nice people. People like sicko Brittney deserve satire, as they are asking for it, but a guy walking his dog??? I wonder how good Harvey (big TMZ honcho) looks when HE wakes up...

People with mental problems are asking for it?? Are you for real??

Moderate

What in the world is wrong with this picture? Here's a funny actor with a young son, leading a somewhat normal life against all odds (mainly due to people like you who are intruding on his privacy) ...he takes some time to be a dad and husband and walk his Jack Russell Terrior (which is in itself another child...and I have one so I know)...not acting loony or stupid....LEAVE HIM ALONE!!!!

kate

TMZ staff should be on that leash, they all look like dogs

SUN

He ain't cold he is all bundled up right T.M.Z. You cant be both get your facts straight.

This man ain't thinking about any of you. Him and his cheap wife have enough money for them and thier grandkids to never have to work again.

Leave the normal man alone.

Professor Obvious

Matthew Broderick has murdered just as many people as O.J. Simpson, yet OJ is a "monster" and Broderick is considered "cool". LOL! Only in Hollywood!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments