Do Three New Kids

a Reunion Make?

1/29/2008 4:28 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh! Don't mistake the blur of these photos for an illusion -- New Kids on the Block are back!

0129_nkotb_1-1
After on again/off again rumors that NKOTB would be hangin' tough once more, TMZ caught Donnie, Joey and Jordan hangin' with a fan in the ATL airport while on their way to boy band mecca Orlando -- where our sources say they're working on some new music.
New Kids on the Block
NKOTB -- we'll be loving you forever.

Leave Them Alone

So excited I can not wait...

Jennifer

Go ahead...laugh all you want. Personally I think this is GREAT..can't wait to hear the new music. If there is a tour I will be there...I didn't miss one of Joe's shows when he was touring in my state. Yes, I am in my 30's and have NKOTB on my iPod...I even break out the NKOTB xmas CD every holiday. Welcome back guys!!!!!

oooohhhhyeah

I am so happy I could scream

Briana

Hell yeah... bring it on, baby!

50 Women

ONE QUESTION RU GUYS BROKE? LAST TIME I CHECKED UR MUSIC WAS GOOD FOR THE 90'S U GUYS R OLD AS HELL BUT LUCKY 4 ME I WASN'T A FAN. I WAS FRIENDS WITH SILLY CHICKS WHO WAITED AND CHASED U FOOLS AROUND. TIMES ARE BAD AND THE WORLD IS COMING TO AN END WHEN BOY BANDS WANT IN...WHO'S NEXT COLOR ME BAD? SAY IT AINT SO...THERE GOES THE NEW YEAR...GOOD LUCK OLD GUYS PLS NO DANCING

mikki

This is the greatest thing ever...cannot wait to take my 5 year old, because he already knows 2 or 3 of the songs!

Hells Kitchen dogwalker

They sucked then, they'll suck even worse now. You NKOTB fans should check out real music, The Beatles, The Rolling Stones, The Eagles. Sad that you're wasting your money on this pre-fab junk that's not even written by or played by them.

DARK MEAT ONLY

I am the only one who is qualified to question anyone's sexual capabilities or sexuality. Sir Nigel is an old cranky lay azz who hates anyone with the vitality of the NKOTB. Sir Nigel has never had a childhood or secondary sexual characteristics maturity. So, don't take him too personal.

Darryl

This is truly disturbing! First the Bee Gees, then Donny Osmond, then Diana Ross, now NKOTB??? This has GOT to STOP!!!!!!!!!!!!!

christie

This is the best thing since sliced Bread!!! I can not wait!!!

lotof3

I can't wait for a tour! This pic does look a little dated though. Donnie doesn't look as rugged as he does in the Saw series.

Lizzibeast

This is absolutely amazing - not just the prospects of NKOTB getting back together - but also the overwhelming and positive response from the media and fans! I've been a dedicated Blockhead for 19 years and never thought this day would come. I may be a 30 year old wife, mother of two and professional but you better believe I will do whatever is in my power to be there for a performance or appearance! Old guys? Hell - I'm getting old too! It's all good!

Your Lameness

OMG...I am so freaking out about this, and I can't wait! I love NKOTB! Me, my mom and my sis are practicing our dance moves already! YAY! I am so glad that I saved all of my recorded VHS tapes and T-Shirts. Everyone wants a chance to relive a part of their youth, and this is mine!

pokerbabe

WOW THAT OTHER GUY IS SOOO HOT IS HE A NEW MEMBER??
NKOTB RULES

Becky

I was a major fan of them way back when and I hope that this rumor is true, I would go see them.
To those of you thinking they are doing this because they ran out of money, yeah I am sure a real estate developer, actor, record producer and two singers need money....