Do Three New Kids

a Reunion Make?

1/29/2008 4:28 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh! Don't mistake the blur of these photos for an illusion -- New Kids on the Block are back!

0129_nkotb_1-1
After on again/off again rumors that NKOTB would be hangin' tough once more, TMZ caught Donnie, Joey and Jordan hangin' with a fan in the ATL airport while on their way to boy band mecca Orlando -- where our sources say they're working on some new music.
New Kids on the Block
NKOTB -- we'll be loving you forever.

Mouse

NKOTB They should call their new CD Section 8 housing

Lou Gayness

I love NKOTB they are all sooooo hot

Jessica Sierra

YOU MEAN OLD KIDS ON THE BLOCK! LMAO

Aurora

All these years later and Joey Mac is still wearing that dumb hat!

Suz

this headline makes no sense...what is this writer trying to say?

Sandra

I am soooo excitied! I am just been jumping up and down since I heard. NKOTB.com is back,,and thier is new music on the site....now we just have to wait for the official word.

SeSe

If there is a concert...I am rounding up my girls and wouldn't miss it for the world. I was a HUGE fan growing up!

stacy

omg, i am dying here, a nkotb reunion.. i am so happy, can't wait.. of course there are always them idiots out there with something negative to say but who cares what any of you losers think... nkotb are the greatest and their fans have waited a long time for this.. everyone is making fun of them cuz they r older?.. its not about their age its cuz of who they r that people are trash talking, i mean look at all the young singers out there, people don't take em seriously because they r young.. so which is it? nkotb r not old, yeah maybe they r older .. that does happen with time.. they r still the 5 finest, most talented guys out there, and we love you new kids 4eva and are trying to patiently wait for the official annoucement.. but hurry up please..

steph

Okay Girls you know we all rocked with nkob when we teenagers..Wanna rock with them again...Memories !!
"You've Got The Right Stuff Baby" !!

faiza

i don't believe it!it's incridible!wouahhhhhhhhhhhh,reunion,reunion reunion.

Christa

Donnie I hope your wife won't mind me screwing your brains out when you go on tour...

brenna

I slept with both Donnie and Mark. Mark is the better kisser..but Donnie was better in bed.. =) God that was 14 years ago

bibiana martinez

i love the nkotb
reunion is great
im very happy
hugs from colombia

MRS. KEANU

i am so excited! i can't wait!!!!!!

TC

OMG!!! I can't wait... I have been waiting for this..... I went to every show from Toronot to Buffalo NY. when I was younger.... NKOTB just rock!!!