Do Three New Kids

a Reunion Make?

1/29/2008 4:28 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh! Don't mistake the blur of these photos for an illusion -- New Kids on the Block are back!

0129_nkotb_1-1
After on again/off again rumors that NKOTB would be hangin' tough once more, TMZ caught Donnie, Joey and Jordan hangin' with a fan in the ATL airport while on their way to boy band mecca Orlando -- where our sources say they're working on some new music.
New Kids on the Block
NKOTB -- we'll be loving you forever.

DonnieFan

I am so excited!!!! I will never forget when I went to their concert! I will go again even if I am a 31 year old woman now!

JJ

OMG!! I feel like a pubescent kid again! I used to be in LOVE with these guys. I even sort of named my son after Jordan-he is still so hot!!

csbseal

This is the best news! An NKOTB reunion gives the complainers a reason to complain and the fans a reason to rejoice. Everyone's happy!! And for the record, Joey still looks as hot as ever and sings better than he ever did back in the day. He's a pretty cool guy, too. I wish them all a successful reunion.

Mariah

#11: I don't think it will hurt them still going by "New Kids...." Boys II Men haven't changed their name. It's still Backstreet Boys, etc. too.

Amanda

I'm glad I'm not the only married 30-something that is soooooo excited about this. I was starting to think I was crazy. I spend half my day watching NKOTB videos on you tube and getting more and more excited. Jordan was my first love and if given the chance I would sleep with him in a heartbeat. Good thing he's in my Top 5 (always has been), so hubby has to allow it. :)

NKOTB Forever!!!!!

Christie

I can't believe it! ...and now I owe my husband $100.00... He said that New Kids On The Block are coming back... I said,
'No, way!'.... He's right..... I can't wait!!!!!!!

mi11zee420

Why would Donnie Wahlberg do this after putting his days w. NKOTB behind him? The other guys make sense = $!!! But he has really become a Quality Character in movies such as: 'Southie', 'Dreamcatcher', and the 'Saw' franchise.

RNK

OMG, I am so excited! I loved NKOTB as a kid and hope that Danny and Jon join them!! Woo hoo! The good ole days :))

csbseal

I could be wrong but I don't think any of them are doing it for the money.

Sonya

Yay!!! I'm soo excited for this! I'll be there even if I have to sell a kidney! Thanks to the Spice Girls success I guess the guys started to rethink the reunion idea. I think it'll be hott!!

Danni

I am SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Stoked. Il ove NKOTB. I always new my dream would come true 1 down and 1 to go it involves the other Wahlberg

Veronica

I had heard tidbits of rumors about this quite a few times in the last year or two. Tonight the local news showed old clips of them and reported sources say it is a "NO" - then I see TMZ a few min ago. I kind of doubt they will do it, however I wouldn't doubt if they are working together on something. They mostly keep in touch and have been known to do so. Don't get me wrong, I'd love to see them together again. If it DID happend I say Jonathan won't partake.

Bell

Seriously, this is one of the most retarded things I've heard in a long time. They refer to them as the "First Boy Band"... NO, they were the First "White" Boy Band. Also, "New Kids"???.. No, more like "Old Farts that Need New Money". :P

Laurie

OMG!!!! I cant wait... I love them SOOOOO much!!1

RNtoBe

OMG OMG OMG I am SO there!