Do Three New Kids

a Reunion Make?

1/29/2008 4:28 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh! Don't mistake the blur of these photos for an illusion -- New Kids on the Block are back!

0129_nkotb_1-1
After on again/off again rumors that NKOTB would be hangin' tough once more, TMZ caught Donnie, Joey and Jordan hangin' with a fan in the ATL airport while on their way to boy band mecca Orlando -- where our sources say they're working on some new music.
New Kids on the Block
NKOTB -- we'll be loving you forever.

Previous 15 Comments | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8

Tam

I was a huge fan of NKOTB when I was younger. When I heard the rumor, it brought me back to a time where my biggest worry was where my hairspray was! It brought me to a time where there was no mortgage, no car payment, no worries about work...to a time where being a kid was more "pure" than what it is today. Hell, I even went to You Tube and watched the "Hangin' Tough" video. HEY MTV, REMEMBER VIDEOS!!!!! Anyway, even if they don't tour, they made me smile and laugh like a kid again just thinking about, so thanks Donny, Danny, Jordan, Jonathan, and especially Joey.

Meranda Whittier, CA

I have been a fan since I was 10 years old and in 4th grade. I have loved them faithfully ever since. I have been lucky to meet all of them at different times in my life and have followed the solo careers of Jordan and Joey faithfully. I have never stopped believing in them and neither has 100s of 1000s of other woman my age. I am making a prediction right now that New Kids on the Block will sell out a tour, I guarantee that any woman who was a true New Kids fan (and there are so many) will go to this concert. Its something long long awaited. I truly believe that those who want to put them down are make jokes like some of the news and all the critics are in for a shock. They have been put down so much and they are going to come back and do what they were the first to do and what many other groups did after. They will make history like they did 20 years ago this year when they became one of the biggest groups in history. Should this tour happen it will be 20 years AFTER they hit the big time, seems like perfect timing to me!!!

This is sooo exciting and I cannot wait. Your fans are still here guys, always have been and always will!!!!! You guys were the real deal and you will prove that you still are!

Good luck guys, I wish you NOTHING BUT THE BEST!. With our without a reunion WE LOVE YOU! However, my fingers and toes are crossed in the hopes of one.

By the way, I will have a NKOTB Reunion Petition on myspace within the next day or two so look for me there.

BESTKNIGHTFAN

OMG!!!
THIS IS A DREAM COME TRUE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
"I LOVE THE NEW KIDS"
THEY HAVE TO COME TO MEXICO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Melissa B

OMG!!! I am so excited. i love NKOTB, and have been waiting for this for a really long time.

Misty

I hope it's true.. I can't wait.. =) Oh, to feel like a teen again, lol..

JORDAN KNIGHT FEVER

I'M SO FREAKIN HAPPY ABOUT THIS. I CAN'T STOP TALKING ABOUT IT. I DIDN'T GET TO SEE THEM WHEN I WAS YOUNGER AND I WOULD HAVE MY CHANCE NOW. MY HUSBAND TOLD ME AS SOON AS THEY GO ON SALE, TO GET THEM. I GUESS HE'S JUST TIRED OF ME TALKING ABOUT IT. ***JORDAN KNIGHT*** MY FAVE!

LORRI

I WILL BE FRONT AND CENTER IF THEY DECIDE TO TOUR. I WAS HEART BROKEN WHEN THEY BROKE UP IN 1994 AND NOW 14 YEARS LATER.....YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS. I HAVE HAD THE PLEASURE OF MEETING 3 OUT 5 OF THE GUYS AND THEY ARE JUST AMAZING. AND TO RESPOND TO WotzamataU....THEY DIDN'T RUN OUT OF MONEY...THEY ARE DOING THIS FOR THEIR FANS AND LOYAL SUPPORTERS....NKOTB ROCK 4 LIFE....PEOPLE LIKE YOU REALLY TICK ME OFF, YOU'RE JUST FREAKING JEALOUS CAUSE THEY'RE HOT AND YOU'RE NOT

joesgermanangel

Holy moly....you guys I can´t believe it! If this is true I´ll do whatever I can to support them. Always will, always have. ;o) This is absolutely amazing!! It´s like a dream come true.... YAY!

Peggy

Ohhhhhhhh....they were my life for more than three years!!!!!!!!!!!! Can´t wait for this!!!!! Love you forever guys!

Julia

I'm 29 now, but I will definitely be at their reunion concert like I was 12 again. All you haters are just mad because like back in the day, your girlfriends probably show more excitement about the New Kids than to you. You know you'll secretly be watching them on MTV at night. Anyway, I'm so excited about the news and can't wait to hear their new music and see them live again.

Ronald in Michigan

This is gonna be a great reunion. I hope its true. I'm a male fan of the guys for the past 20 years now. NKOTB 4~EVER!!!!

Erin

I have been so depressed lately - nothing has made me smile until i heard about this. Like a lot of other people said, it is part of our childhood - hours upon hours, days upon days were completely these guys. i once stood in line for 40 hours to get tickets for a show (got 3rd row!) and there were 500 people there waiting with alos. they created a magic that NO OTHER performer has been able to do. Many old artists have come back and it didn't cause this much hype. peolpe that are being negative are the same loser guys that hated that their high school girlfirends wanted to screw a new kid more than them. jealousy - that is all. sad that you losers have nothing better to do then write a negative comment. the fact that you are hating only proves how insanely jealous you are and that is MUCH sicker than 30+ woman still enjoying music they listened to 15-20 years ago.
i heard it will just be joe, donnie and jordan but i'll take what i can get. I CAN NOT WAIT TO SEE YOU GUYS AGAIN AND THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR DOING THIS FOR THE PEOPLE THAT SUPPORTED YOU AND HELPED MAKE YOU THE ICONS YOU ARE! XOXOXOXO

Kim

This is very exciting and I am totally there.

Cill

Whoo-hoo!! I am so excited - I can't wait!!!

Previous 15 Comments | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8