Dr. 90210: 2 Boobs, 1 Vadge and a Butt

1/29/2008 1:19 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

The vagina has made a comeback! Dr. Rey was out in Beverly Hills yesterday, where he told TMZ that his schedule for the day included two boobs, one vagina and one butt.

Dr. Rey surprisingly acknowledged that vaginal reconstruction is his third most popular procedure. Hollywood sets the pace for cosmetic surgeries -- so get ready America. New boobs are sooo last year!

TheOtherShannon

Attn: #7....KUDO's to you...I am a 41 year old woman who also has a body that rocks! I've NEVER had to work out a day in my life and I can (and do) eat anything and everything I want to. I am 5'8" and weigh 120#'s...I've always been tall and thin with LONG, firm legs! Matter of fact, my whole body is firm! You rock!

Attn: #8....jealousy hurts doesn't it fat-ass! Try getting out of the trailer once in a while instead of laying up eating cheeto's out of a bean bag chair all day!

CGrainger

Anyone else think he has a va-jay jay himself? He is so effeminate and dresses like a gaylord!

Dirksgirl

I cant even stand to watch him..he makes an ass out of himself..I mean really now..the show is about plastic surgery..why do we have to be subjected to his"Martial Arts"? He makes sure everyone see's him doing the numbchuck thing..lol I don't know how his staff can stand it..Id break out laughing..He's a wanna be Ninga turtle..how sad is that?
Dirksgirl

who dat

He works on the stripper crowd. Shaving the pubic area clean brings out the imperfections in the labia major. He seems like a pretty cool guy, but yes full of himself. His wife seems like she has constant pms. Good luck with her pal

Good grief

I never laughed so hard in my entire life!! If your 40 and you think your breasts are firm then that means you are flat chested. A cup anyone? If your 40 and have big boobs then your sagging and can't even see your nipples anymore.

Get over yourself, your not hot and firm at 40 anymore. Sorry I had to be the one to break the bad news. Now go cry and hide yourself for a few weeks.

LaReina

That guy creeps me out. I wouldn't let him near any part of my body. Quack.

losing hope

#8, whether you are trolling or not, you must have a very empty life. I am 22, and I hope by the time I am 25, I have found a place far away from here where people don't have such shallow hearts and care so much about these things. I am curious, what will you do - kill yourself before 40?

memfrica

He would not touch mine! This dude is NOT board certified. The idiot women on this show should realize you cant improve on what God made. Those LA rubber boobs, weird vaginas, fake butts, uh huh sign me up NOT!

tim

Why would a vagina need to be re-constructed?

memfrica

What man who has to feel up rubber boobs every nite doesnt wish he could touch the real thing once in a while. They might be bigggggggger after the boob job but I bet they crave the real thing. Oh yeah those vaginal rejuvenator surgeries mess up a womans natural lubrication ability. Ha Ha Ha start buying stock in KY ladies cause thats the only way u will get wet. Now your man will not only want real boobies but real..YOU KNOW WHAT.

dee

Here's a laugh...while channel surfing the other day I caught Dr. Rey on HSN (home shopping network) hawking shape wear (that's right...girdles!), but that wasn't the funniest part. He was wearing his scrubs with the cut off sleeves, to display his muscled little arms, and had a stethoscope slung casually around his neck! Swear to God! and...the shapewear he was showing on the model came up really high in the back...almost like a thong, and he was stopped from turning the model all the way around! Thanks for the laugh doc...you are pathetic!

memfrica

24. I agree as I saw that too. Im a nurse in a large urban city, thank God our docs are frumpy, umkempt, their scrubs are baggy and stained. Now thats sexy!

Ebony

Dr. Rey is such a phony.He walks around with this harvard medical school sweatshirt.He never attended harvard medical school, just took some CE courses there and pretends to be this genious doctor.The guy went to arizona state university where they hit you on the head with a hammer, and if you get a bump they accept you.

mikey

IM GLAD I DON'T LIVE IN THE LAND OF FAKE AND PLASTIC!

Donn

I think this Dr. is way too touchy feely for me. I would not feel comfortable around him. Him and his suits a little unprofessionally dressed!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments