Dr. 90210: 2 Boobs, 1 Vadge and a Butt

1/29/2008 1:19 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

The vagina has made a comeback! Dr. Rey was out in Beverly Hills yesterday, where he told TMZ that his schedule for the day included two boobs, one vagina and one butt.

Dr. Rey surprisingly acknowledged that vaginal reconstruction is his third most popular procedure. Hollywood sets the pace for cosmetic surgeries -- so get ready America. New boobs are sooo last year!

Dee

TMZ, where's your slander campaign against Dr. Rey for practicing on television without being board certified? Why such a fluffy story for Dr. Rey? When Dr. Donda West died after surgery with Dr. Jan Adams, who also is not board certified, the TMZ home page was updated every 30 minutes with a new story slamming Adams and demanding an explanation from every show that featured him even one time.

Maybe Harvey wants a vadge job from Dr. Rey.

sheesh

He is so gay.

memfrica

His poor wife looks so haggard! She has big dark circles under her eyes, he face is sagging, her skin looks yellowish and her lips look so dry like she is dehydrated or something. What is wrong with her??????????????????? I bet she is terrified of her scalpel weilding husband carving her up and stays awake everynite making sure he keeps his tool to himself!

Di

First, this guy is a sleezy narcissist. It's all about him, his workouts, his hobbies and the hell with spending time with his family. Second, who says that a woman at 40 can't look great Why is there such disdain for women beyond a certain age on this site. Guess what guys -- you are not going to date the supermodel or star. Look in the mirror -- get a grip!

R.Zimmerman

If vaginal reconstruction is such an in-demand elective trend, we can only assume it's due to people putting things in there that don't belong there---not from being slothful fat-a**es.

ketielynn

This guy really confuses me. When I first watched this (out of curiosity) I thought he was a full of crap ego maniac who cared more about his work than his family. Lately I caught a couple episodes and he seemed more sincere and like a really nice guy. Who knows..

Me

This guy is sooooo full of himself. Self-centered, egotistical.....Puts his wife and kids LAST. And his wife is an idiot to put up with him. He's unprofessional.....shouldn't be wearing those scrub tops he's been wearing, trying to show off his muscles, and there's no way in hell I'd want a doctor talking to me the way he speaks to his patients. ie: "You look hot", "Your breasts are perky"....blah, blah, blah.....
BTW? There's no way in hell he's straight. The outfits/clothing he wears.....pink, short-shorts, flowery prints, etc. YUCK! He is NOT masculine at all. He's been trying to convince himself he's straight....getting the wife, the kids, the white picket fence, the dogs, etc. He is the reason I stopped watching the show in the second season. When they take him off the show, I'll watch it again......

WotzamataU

With regard to Mr Vag man.....Care factor = Zero

dogggonit

Recently a male Patient named Josh Starer of Long Beach, had the vagina surgery, Josh ..was so pleased with his new Taco that doc. Rey made for him, that Josh had polaroids made into Valentine cards for his male boy freinds...Josh is telling people he's saving for a butt lift.

Jessica

38. Next let's do "ball lifts" and "penis bleaching" leave our bueatiful vagina's alone creep!

Posted at 4:42PM on Jan 29th 2008 by Julie

Cisco Adler seriously needs to get a ball lift!

Rockit

I used to like Dr. Ray on his show & felt sorry for him with that whinning wife & unattractive kids. The way he dressed on Chelsea's show with the hugh holes in his jeans was trying way too hard!!

annette

I think he's HOT and seems sweet....I also think his wife comes across very likable.....he's really nice to his patients..I'd let him work on me anytime.

Paul J.

I love watching him. He is so freakin sexy! He has an amazing body and face. Just simply a beautiful BEAUTIFUL MAN!!!I would do him in a heart beat!!

I hate his wife for the way she treats him and I wish I could just tell her how I feel... She is so childish and self centered. She is also spoiled to the core and doesnt deserve any of it.

EEWWWW YUCK!

Dr is a chauvanist narcissist pig who obviously doesn't feed his emaciated deathly looking wife! He's lucky that he is in Beverly Hills where all the bimbo movie stars and trophy wives of the rich and famous will let a$$holes like him butcher their bodies and faces to look like plastic freaks. Its too bad that even teenagers and young women in their 20's start mutilating themselves at such a young age so that butchers like Dr. Rey and that UGLY ASIAN surgeon on his show can become Rich and Famous. BTW, why doesn't anybody offer to repair that disgusting Dr. Lins face?????

bardiva

when i'm 40 i will act like im 40 and accept it instead of trying to be on tmz.com telling the world im hot
hahaha