It Appears as if Sean Young Was Overserved

1/29/2008 8:26 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Prior to entering rehab for alcohol abuse this week, wild and crazy "No Way Out" star Sean Young was snapped enjoying herself too much -- moments before being thrown out of the Directors Guild Awards on Saturday for heckling director Julian Schnabel. Last call!

Sean is used to causing scenes. In the early '90s, she made a spectacle of herself in a desperate and unsuccessful bid to land the role of Catwoman in "Batman Returns." She also notoriously attempted -- and failed -- to crash the 2006 Vanity Fair Oscar party.

ugh

Who cares? Lower than a Z Lister.

TIA

Why do drunk people (mostly girls) always raise their arms? Ever notice that?

Sarah Jones

She must have felt like killing herself the next day. It would have been bad enough if she were young like Lindsey or Paris. A young woman does not have life experience and could get away with this more. To be an old drunk is pathetic not to mention unattractive as hell. No more booze for Sean Young!!! She sure knows how to make a complete ass of herself.

jonnyBgood

She's a good woman and a great mom. At least she was invited to the SAG awards show. I'll bet that's more than any of the loser bashers on this site could say. Her list of leading men is a who's who of Hollywood. Harrison Ford in Blade Runner. Kevin Costner in No Wat Out. Great movie btw. Nicolas Cage in Firebirds. Micheal Douglas in Wall Street. The only thing any of the loser bashers on this site have seen themselves in, is the mirror when they're beating off.

Kpolycronopolis

She is head stong whats the matter with it? Reminds me of Frances Farmer.

SAxlerod

She was so beautiful back in the day. Seems like if there's no alcohol and drugs involved these so-called stars have no life. She'll probably get a reality show from this stunt. Hey Sean, this ones especially for you--it was 14:59 a long time ago for you!

lotta

So true #31

I'll rent the DVD when it's done

Sorry jonny (#33), but Firebirds sucked! Oh, I usually don't look in the mirror when I'm "beating off"

SAxlerod

Soooo true # 31. Ever notice that most kids with ADD, ADHD, who are slow, almost retarded come from women like this? The arms up in the air is the "hey look at me signal", I'm drunk! This is the only talent I have!

TG

Just seeing if my computer works, it is not sending my responses to my email.

Cheryl

she's such a talented actress... I hope she realizes that drinking or doing drugs is no way too live!!! I pray for her too get the help she needs......

Cici

Is it must me or does she look like Tonya Harding in that picture? LOL.....

tomcat

"Her list of leading men is a who's who of Hollywood. Harrison Ford in Blade Runner. Kevin Costner in No Wat Out. "

Umm, welcome to 20 years ago!!! The 1900's ended 8 years ago, and Ms. Young is a washed up has-been, instead of a classy actress who keeps up her craft. "Ace Ventura" is all she is known for now.

And it's No Way Out, not 'no wat'. Kevin Costner is just another has-been who trades in women as they age, too. To today's moviegoers, he may as well be Gerorge Bush.

Get out of the 80's and wake up!

april

Wasn't she jailed for stalking James Woods after he broke up with her a few years ago? I hear she is nuts from wayyyyyy back!

vextor seven

you all missed the best part check out the guy sitting next to her thinking to himself " I am gonna pound that beaver until it looks like an old burnt boot , god I hope she doesn't hurl on my tux first"!!!!! what a freakshow

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments