Romo to Jess: Get Your End Zone in Gear!

1/29/2008 10:17 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Despite cursing the Dallas Cowboys with her presence, Jessica Simpson and Tony Romo are still playin' a little two-hand touch off the field, no matter what the tabs say.

The duo tried to play it cool by arriving separately to Il Sole, but not so much at the Key Club -- where they caused plenty of unnecessary roughness among paparazzi.

crus

face, do her in a heartbeat!

rosie

Oh give the woman a break. Good grief, the world knows both she and her sister have no talent whatsoever. She has an over attatchment to Daddy Dearest.....she threw away a decent man when she divorced Nick...and cried and screamed about the payoff there...again another idiot celebrity without a pre-nup! As long as she has Daddy Dearest in her life 24-7, any relationship is doomed. Mr. Romo is a big boy people. She didn't cause the Cowboys to lose...although I am glad they did! She isn't the high powered witch you think she is...give her a few more years and everyone will be saying "Jessica who"? Get over it...if Tony Romo has any kind of a brain, he will get tired of dates with Jessica and Daddy. He will find life much easier without the sicko preacher running his life like he runs her life. If he doesn't get it, oh well. Life like football goes on and there will be other quarterbacks down the line!

Bob

Thanks Jess you made all Giants fans very happy....could you maybe give Tom Brady a call?

trinity

14. At least she doesn't tramp around as much as most of the Hollysluts do! And, she has a smokin' little bod, and a great
face, do her in a heartbeat!

Posted at 10:23AM on Jan 29th 2008 by Mike Kochertz
*******************

I'll give you the smokin' little bod, but a great face?

C'mon. She looks like a man in the face. And even my 12 year old who drools over her tits will admit that.

nayah79

I HEARD HER SISTER WILL DO ANOTHER REALITY SHOW - IT'LL BE LIKE I LOVE NEW YORK, BUT I DON'T UNDERSTAND I THOUGHT SHE WAS DATING PETE WENTZ. HER DAD HAS NO SHAME, HE ALWAYS PIMPING THEM OUT.

crus

I guess, somedays her face doesn't look that good, but, sometimes she looks really cute. I don't know, but if she rang me
on my cell, I'd answer it.

Whogivsafuk

Jessica you slut, what little career you had is over. It's time for your sex tape to come out already.

roses

at least she isnt in rehab....and she doesnt flash her intimate parts

TG

I can't stand her either. She has no talent and no substance. I notice in the video that Ken Paves was with them. Good lord, how long is Tony going to put up with him tagging along? Jessica cannot go anywhere without him or her Mom and Dad. And even though Jess and Tony are obviously together, I still think it was strange of her to threaten to sue OK Magazine over a story he dumped her. It just seems a little defensive. Come on, the tabs print bogus stories all the time. Either shes getting more thinskinned due to her horrible romance track record, or things are not all that great with Tony. I still predict this one lasting only a few more months.

WHAT

trinity i agree --great body abnd hair but the face looks different --she just turns people away with her dumb act and strange personaity --did you see the newly weds? wow she was a dumb bitchy bimbo ...an act >??? i hink not

ME

I WISH EVERYBODY WOULD LEAVE THEM ALONE. THE DAMN COWBOYS (AND i'M FROM TEXAS) DIDN'T PLAY WELL ENOUGH TO WIN THE GAME SHE WAS AT. IT HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH HER. I'M JUST SURPRISED SHE HASN'T DUMPED HIM YET SINCE HE'S NOT IN THE SUPER BOWL. I THOUGHT SHE WAS CLINGING ON TO GET ATTENTION WHILE HE WAS HOT.

nicole

I love her to bits. she's a sweetie.

Britney loves paparazzi

Who was that getting into the front seat at the end? Tell me that wasn't Daddy Joe!! He must have at least called the paps again. I mean really...she's not doing anything for the photogs to be following her around. When is Tony going to see thru that family?

Jen

if it's up to her father (he'll be in the room with them or ken will) - expect baby news soon!

Broke down a watched blonde ambition, had to check and see if it is as bad as they say – and yes, what a god awful movie - she looks like a retard

One scene was supposed to be shot in the evening - they placed a blue lenses over the camera while they filmed and everyone and everything is BLUE. How stupid can they be. - I’m stupid for just watching the movie!

AlwaysHungry

I think she should focus on her singing and give up acting

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments