Romo to Jessica -- I'm No Pussy!

1/29/2008 2:47 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Tony Romo was dragged onstage last night, but in the end Romo clearly wanted to be a rock star, singing Journey's "Don't Stop Believin' and trying in vain to engage Jessica.

The damage was done at the Key Club in West Hollywood. Romo didn't want to go onstage, but after chants of "pussy" erupted from the crowd, Romo relented. When Jessica finally grabbed the mic, it wasn't pretty.

Previous 15 Comments | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10

Kelli

Journey, Dont stop believing.

Kelli

I showed them, hah!

sherri

OMG!!! Poor Jess...Leave her alone..I hope like heck she reads this and listens that there is a fan out here who thinks she's still an awesome singer and performer. Its almost like society doesnt want Jessica to be happy and when she appears to finally find some form of happiness, the world tries to steal her peace.. Jessica, i myself was raised in the faith and remember ur persecutions come because you are a decent and caring lady. I applaud you for what you have been through and yet you have held your head high above the evil doers. people give Jessica a break to find happiness and let her have her moment to shine, because you are all just jealous because of her endless talent and her decency as a human being. Love and support to you always..Your Fan, sherri in Bama

DY

You will NEVER see ELI do something like this......... ROMO thinks he's a star!
He will FAIL next season and be crying like a little beeeeyotch with T.O.

RedFox

Thanks for the good post very interesting

sec

wow, do you guys not have anything better to do? Jessica Simpson is simply hot as hell, and your either jeolous because you dont look like her or because youll never have her...right, why else bash someone whos done nothing wrong but live her life?

Sonia

Metal Shop Rocks!

Carol

I can't beleive Ken can go out and say he is a hairdresser when Jessica roots are grown out. Stay at the salon and give up your alleged singing. She sounds like a cat in heat. Her 15 min of fame are over.

littlesweetpea

i thought that tony was engaged to some other women and was preparing to ask this person to marry him on feb 14

KIM

WHO CARES

futah

dam they butcherd those songs! tony stick to football and jesica stick to your lip singing.

Kassie

I did not like how that one guy was totally helping himself to Jessica's right breast. She had to take hold of his hand and bring it down and then stepped away from him toward Romo. Personally, I did not like how the band started the crowd calling Tony Romo a pus** and if I was him or Jessica, I would not count this as one of my favorite memories. The band seemed like a bunch of dirt-bags, all the way around. To Tony and Jessica's credit, they were good sports. But I do not like that band.

JDtheDJoftheJR

Why did Tony Romo just lie to Jessica?????? Yes he is!!!!!

Previous 15 Comments | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10