Romo to Jessica -- I'm No Pussy!

1/29/2008 2:47 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Tony Romo was dragged onstage last night, but in the end Romo clearly wanted to be a rock star, singing Journey's "Don't Stop Believin' and trying in vain to engage Jessica.

The damage was done at the Key Club in West Hollywood. Romo didn't want to go onstage, but after chants of "pussy" erupted from the crowd, Romo relented. When Jessica finally grabbed the mic, it wasn't pretty.

Jo

Jessica wouldnt sing live - she knows better. She is such a loser and drags anyone down that's near her.

KO

I guess he got over that playoff loss pretty quick, huh........

Me

She is sickening

Reality is....

#17,

I know Tony very well, and worked at Eastern Illinois the entire time he was there. I actually worked IN the football office as a manager of the team and had daily contact with Tony and the other players. He was always SOO humble, polite, and well mannered....not like some of the other players. I am so totally shocked when I see him nowadays, how much he has changed and what money can do to people. He is not the same person that he was, it's actually very disgusting to watch.

Money and fame can definately change people......I watch it daily with my own eyes while keeping tabs on Tony. It's sad.

Lanie

They make an adorable couple and she looked gorgeous. Jessica Simpson's main problem is her addiction to the 80's Texas hair do -- all curled up like it was hot rolled with a lot of makeup.

She looked very pretty with her hair straight and barely any makeup.

Was that Cacee Cobb and Ken Paves on stage with them?

When does Ken Paves have time to do hair.. he seems to spend the majority of his time with Jessica.

STOP HATING GUYS, THEY ARE AN ADORABLE COUPLE.

Houston

She is invisible unless she is on a man's arm, what a loser.

Houston

She is invisible unless she is on a man's arm, what a loser.

bearcow

Now come on! He really doesn't need to be coaxed on stage. Give me a break. He goes to these Metal Skool concerts all the time and ends up on stage. This is so staged just like his relationship with Simpson. She is not too insecure is she? Look daddy, I'm in the media! Did I do good daddy? Can't sing????? Simpson, I mean. Well, and Romo too!

SLUTTY SIENNA

Yay. Great. Thanks for losing us the play-offs.

lynn

I don't see anything wrong with this. I think it's cute that he went up there...
You can't really hear anything but the loud music in the back anyways.

Leave them alone.

UGH!!

Funny how stupid kareoke is when your not drunk!!

West Coastian

Jeebus, if she's not with her daddy, she's with her weave master Paves. Does the gurl not go out with either of those losers? Oh, I forgot.........she's a loser too.

AlwaysHungry

You guys are really milking this story.

UGH!!

Hey Romo!
Burger King called they have your old job waiting -drink filler! !! Cuz you can't anyting else!! And Journey is suing your dumb ass!

Cowboysrule!!

Why dont all of you lay off of Romo and Simpson? I dont see you out there winning the Super Bowl or selling milliions of records.... Why cant they be happy without smart*** like you people? He did not loose because of her, he didnt even loose, the team lost. So leave Romo alone!!!