Romo to Jessica -- I'm No Pussy!

1/29/2008 2:47 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Tony Romo was dragged onstage last night, but in the end Romo clearly wanted to be a rock star, singing Journey's "Don't Stop Believin' and trying in vain to engage Jessica.

The damage was done at the Key Club in West Hollywood. Romo didn't want to go onstage, but after chants of "pussy" erupted from the crowd, Romo relented. When Jessica finally grabbed the mic, it wasn't pretty.

oh really

i can tell half of you people i here are not in love, or have been with someone so long that you forget LOL

they were out, having a good time- and if you can't see that, it's a shame. just watch the video and its obviously they are into each other - (im actually an Eagles fan, I know, I know!) and always thought she "made a mistake" by getting divorced, but you can clearly see these two people are into each other (Ken Paves, go away - go to dinner to another client)

I think people and tabloids get so over jealous about a simple night out, it's just odd to me - it's a couple out, having a good time - he doesn't have to be good at singing, they were having fun. good luck to them, i guess b/c i'm human and wish good on others .... :)

how dumb

I can tell you the reason Jessica went all clingy on Tony is because that one dude wouldnt leave her alone. He kept touching her, putting his arm around her. You can tell she was uncomfortable.. she kept pushing him off.. walking way from him. She went over to her boyfriend because that dude wouldn't leave he be.

celeb watcher

That dude trying to grope her breasts was her bff gay hairdresser.He must have had the night off because her hair looked bloody awful. That said, I did't realize how dorky Tony Romo is. That was the lamest cheesiest cheesefest I've seen in long time which made me think that maybe this thing with Jessica will work after all because we all know she's all about cheesy and corny. Can someone tell me why everytime I see a picture of this guy in a club he's always doing som kind of karoake routine. Something tells me this guy is never go to make it to the Superbowl. Would Tom Brady be caught dead doing karoake? Hell to the NO. Dallas fans must be pissed.

mcb868

That's your QB Cowboys fans. No wonder it's been 11 years since you won a playoff game.

tony romeo

WOW! POOF! there went any chance for repect. BYE ROMO

AwsomeMoly

I just don't like them as a couple and I don't know why, looking at this video Tony seems like he's so fun to hang with and Jessica is like a lame ass wallflower that does'nt know how to have fun or think she's to good to let loose. Anyway do what you you got to do now TonyRomo cuz next yr the SuperBowl is at Dallas's new stadium and you better represent with a win! There's a campaign going on for anyone who sees Tony, to yell at him JESS IS A JINX DUMP HER TONY! Or if anyone knows if he has a blog or website to go on there and write that over, and over, and over. I thought that was kind of funny, while I'm not going to do that cuz I'll probobly never see him maybe everyone else will.

TMZ- I want a huge headline when these 2 finally break up so I can frame it.

bebe

So sad tony romo is going down the same media hungry path as tom brady and with someone who isnt even famous anymore..the difference between him and brady though..Brady has a ring! haha...Seem to get over your loss pretty quick tony..sad jessica has to file sues to magazines to get more attention..really sad. Lets see ur 60 million dolar contract be renewed next year? By that time Jessica will be with who knows..and your reputation will be ruined.

digstress

Did anyone else TOTALLY seen band member C try to cop a feel on Jessica... whoa, inappropriate!

missytwista

They look like they are having a blast...but what is up with the guy feeling up and constantly grabbing Jessica on stage....WHAT A PERV!!...She's obviously trying to get away from him, and trying to be subtle at the same time....GET THE HINT DUDE!

Scooter Ray Valentine

So embarrasing. Like watching a train wreck.

celeb watcher

The guy trying to 'cop a feel" was Jessica's hairdresser. He's gay and his boyfriend was there. Do people bother reading the previous posts?

rj

He sings as well as she plays football. OUCH!!!! Of course he sounds about as good as she does, but without all the spastic movements. ROCK STAR? Maybe rock brained, but not STAR, and that applies to both of them!

shelleyshell

Who cares about Jessica Jinxx and has been Romo I want to see Brit Brit...at least she is real!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

shelleyshell

YOKO ROMO!!!!!!!!!!!!

genee

DOES ANYONE KNOWS THE NAME OF THAT CLASSIC ROCK SONG THEY ARE SINGING TO? THANKS