Britney Takes Shot at Gays -- In Brit-ish

1/30/2008 2:26 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

In full-out British Brit mode Monday night, The Lady Spears asked a photog where his "f**k buddy" was and told him that "gay videos are in." Apparently, so is gay bashing.

That intervention can't come fast enough.

Previous 15 Comments | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14

jaynedoughe

EW and then some.

TMZ reader

Golly, I know that true multiple-personality disorder is rare, but she sure seems like so many different people all rolled up into one.

Megan

I wish Britney would just get out of LA, better yet the US. Going out in public is just making things worse.

OENU

You go girl! Glad to see that she stood up for herself! Ms Thang, stay on the meds and get better. We love you girl!

Nance is a Dumb Ass

Does she ever go home? She's making a complete idiot out of herself with the British accent. Go home for a night. WTF??

oc

YOU ARE ALL FOOLED SHE IS RUNNING THIS IT ALL FOR TH CAMERAS.............LOOK AT THE CONTROL SHE HAS IT MA BE ALL PLANNED WITH HER KIDS AND K FED 1)MAYBE I TO DANGEROUS FOR HER TO HAVE THEM 2) NO ONE WHO HAS WORRKED WITH HER IN THE PAST HAS MENTIONED HER BEING ILL ..............SHE WILL BE THE DOWN FALL OF ALL TABLOIB MEDIA...............................I SEE IT NOW SHE FLIPPED THE SCRIPT...............GOOD JOB MRS. SPEARS. IF SHE WAS CRAZY SHE COULD BE COMMITED.......SHE IS SMARTER THAN ALL OF YOU $700K A MONTH AND ONLY SAM LUFFFFFY...........................COME ON...........................LOOK DEEP

sunshinefromtexas

Some serious prison time will straighten her out cause apparently she thinks she's untouchable

Desiree

That was so NOT gay bashing. what is with you people??? Do you want her dead that bad????? So then you can write about how you LOVED Britney and how you STALKED her everyday!!!! I think someone should wait outside the TMZ office and just follow all of you 24-7. Lets see how long it takes for you to snap.

brenda rogers

Where is this poor womans girlfriends? Where are they? She needs a good real girlfriend right now. She seems to only be around men who hurt her. Please will a girlfriend got ahold of her and be her true friend, unconditionally Please.

R.Zimmerman

My, my TMZ, being very prickly and overreactive about perceived gay bashing, aren't we? Strange, considering all the other bad behavior you foster.

Chrissy

haha I laughed at this.

rumpilstilskin why don't you go die? I find anyone who thinks someone should die a sorry excuse for a human being and are the ones who need to die. he poor girl has problems, I kind of know what she is going threw because I have went threw depression but for her it is 100 times worse because her daily life is in magazines, she is followed everywhere and she is said to be suffering from bipolar disorder

Previous 15 Comments | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14