Bruce's Significantly Younger Other

1/30/2008 1:59 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Shiny-topped stud Bruce Willis must hit the town with a pocket full of Tootsie Rolls. He was seen in New York with yet another Rumer-aged lady friend.
Bruce Willis: Click to watch!
In 20 years, he can pass her off to Ashton!

E.V.

WHAT HAPPENED TO JOHN STAMOS??? DID SHE DUMP JOHN STAMOS OR STAMOS DUMP HER FOR DANIELLE PECK??? OR STAMOS DUMP HER FOR ASHLEY OLSEN??? JOHN IS DATING ONE OF THE OLSEN TWINS AND THAT IS ASHLEY!!! I KNOW THAT JOHN AND EMMA HEMMING WERE TOGETHER...WHAT HAPPENED TO THAT RELATIONSHIP??? GEEZ, CELEBRITIES CAN'T GET ENOUGH...NO WONDER SO MANY DIVORCE GOING ON IN HOLLYWEIRD....

TCurry

I say do your thing Bruce. If you can still pull the young women, then keep it up.

Sassy

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ. wow another gold digger. Where do the rich and famous dig up all of these worthless pieces of trash. The only reason these young trashy girls date these guys is for the free trips and free clothes. Of course the men are only after one thing which these trashy girls are only too happy to give them, and every other rich and famous guy who comes along.

Sassy

It probaly sucks to have a dad who brings home girls the same age as their daughters. How embarrassing! I would disown my father if he pulled such a stupid, childish stunt like that. My condolences to the girls. stay strong and know that your fellow teens support you. after its not your fault your father is so immature.

Sassy

I read somewhere that men who have a sexual addtiction will date one girl as like a girlfriend but date other girls just for sex. In fact I read in a book some where that 68% of all playboys are really like sex addicts which is really a bummer for the family because it really makes them uncomfortable when mom or dad brings home really loose and immoral girls in order to live out some immature fantasy. I think thats what makes some men date these chase us really young girls because they think were all easy. We're not you know.

Sassy

I bet John Stamos is laughing his rear end off somewhere. Some men don't get that for every hot piece of you know what they date their are countless guys out there who have already dated the girl and are sick to death of her. these girls really get around Hollywood don't they?

Sassy

Here today, gone tomorrow. No decent guy wants to get tied down to someone who is obviously looking to fill her bank account. Guys like Bruce are way too smart for that. You take what you can get and then you move on to the next hot thing. I bet Bruce is just looking for ways to fill in time until Mrs Right comes along and then there will be no more of these bimbos, who to be honest are pretty darn hot.

Sassy

Wow! . Obviously Bruce suffers from extremely low self esteem which he thinks can be cured by dating hot, young and easy women. Oh well, it will be only a matter of time before Bruce bores with his latest sex toy and moves on or hopefully up to someone mature and decent and age appropriate. There's something wrong (mentally) with someone who thinks it's okay to buy dates. Remember if you can buy her so can anyone else!

Sassy

Nothing like dating rich and famous men to get your picture in the press, aye? apparently the modeling gig doesn't give her enough publicity so what better way to get your pretty face out there? Even when Bruce eventually dumps her she'll still be able to command a much higher salary for her (slightly) raised profile. In the meantime I'm sure the girls will love having another playmate around to shop and gossip with. And I'm sure she's very nice. Aren't all gold diggers?

Sassy

Don't think it's easy to spot gold diggers as in the past. Now days they have all kinds of books to help them to manipulate men with. My father is a wealthy business man and he almost got hooked by some very clever and conniving model. These books teach these women how to dress in a female version of the man and how to subltly emmualte their behavior so he thinks they are in sync, like soul mates or something like that. I recomment men start to read the books out there. After my father read those books he no longer brings home these disgusting gold diggers. they are now nice women.

Sassy

If a guy is a sex addict, only a trained compentent lisenced theraphist can make that distinction. And if it turns out that a man or woman is a sex addict they need to start counsling right away. It's no laughing matter. My uncle's theraphist stated that 17% of all sex addicts attempt suicide, because even though some guys might think unlimted sex is great it actually leads to depression and an isolated feeling of lonliness which is only temperalily alleviated by dating someone new. but then boredom sets in sooner or later and he or she is looking for someone else to sleep with. Even if protection is used everytime that does not lessen the danger to the indiviauls mental and emotional state.

Sassy

I hate gold diggers. that's not to say Emma is one but if she is, gross. I love it whenever you ask these gold diggers if they feel guilty about dating a guy just for his money their standard reply is "Why should I feel guilty about his spending all this money on me, after all its not like he can't afford it". GROSS! What is wrong with men who settle for these gross women? Don't they have any brains? or pride? or self respect? Everyone knows why the gold diggers is there. you can see the price tag hanging from their arm. And while they may charge a lot for their services their actual value is zero.

Sassy

I wonder how the girls feel about Bruce dragging all these cheap and easy girls home from the gutter? Maybe they're so jaded by now or so shell shocked that nothing he drags home surprises them anymore. How sad. I'd never bring anything so vulgar home to meet my son and daughter. I have way too much respect for my children then all that. Beside they'd probably never speak to me again if I was ever so foolish and selfish to embarrass them like that. But I guess some of us genuinely know how to put our children first while others merely pay lip service to doing so.

Smokin' Cat

Methinks the TMZoids are JEALOUS of Bruce's choice in female companions, who have included at least one Playmate of the Year (Karen McDougal, still smokin' at 36). If Willis wants to date a younger adult, more power to him... age is just a number, after all.

Sassy

Where's the jealousy your babbling about dude? I think someone needs a serious reality check. Of course its always easier for fools to dismiss any and all criticism as mere jealousy when in reality it is just plain old fashion disgust, or moral indignation. Of course I wouldn't expect any fool to comprehend the difference between being judgemental and exercising plain old fashion good judgement. Only a brain dead fool would be so disrespectful to a woman by babbling about her appearence. And while cheap trash might find it flattering no decent woman ever would.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments