Can Brit Get a Corned Beef Sandwich in Peace?

1/30/2008 9:45 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Check out the insanity that went down at Jerry's Deli in Studio City when Britney showed up this afternoon.

Brit pulled into the deli, alone (well, except for the gaggle of paps following her), but emerged with Adnan by her side. Guess he was her "to go" order.

Previous 15 Comments | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10

Why?

I tried to kill myself once and I was let out of the hospital in less then 6 hours so I’m sure if she really tried to kill herself she will not be in the hospital long and back doing what she has been doing in no time!

Jocie

Thank You, TMZ, for sharing that Britney Spears eats like the rest of us. I don't know how I would have gotten through the day without you sharing that bit of info. As per your comment "Brit pulled into the deli, alone (well, except for the gaggle of paps following her),"....all I have to say is it must of have been a slow news day, huh?

FindmyBBW.com

Leave Britney Alone! I think she's going to end up like anna Nicole. That's sad.

P.S. Britney looks sexy with meat on her bones..
If you agree..come check out the leading dating network for plus sized singles at
FindmyBBW.com. The personals site for women with curves and men who love em!

FindmyBBW.com

P.S. Britney looks sexy with meat on her bones..
FindmyBBW.com. The personals site for women with curves and men who love em!

meeper

Doesn't this creature have food or coffee or soda at home? Why must everything be a spectacle?

rene

Glad she had a hearty meal before being comitted

Crazy ass bitch

West Virginia One

I feel so sorry for this girl...yes alot of hype...thats what being a star is all about...but this is just wrong to persue her every move and breath.....I hope she finally get the help she needs...or the peace and quiet she needs....I think everyone should think...what if that was my daughter?.....how would I want her percieved or treated?.....WE are not there so I don't feel it is right to judge anyone in the situation....she is ill .....she needs help.....and the whole world is waiting and hopeing she falls....shame on a society that waits for people to fall and delights in anothers misery ....and who are we to judge her family....I have never dealt with mental disorders so I am not sure how one should act in this situation. I just think she needs time to heal and left alone.

Dannie

I would go insane too, If I couldn't wipe my ass without someone shoving a video camera in my face. Clearly, she is beyond making any rational decisions such as moving out of L.A. She needs mental care and privacy. The paps are also insane. They make a mockery out of a unstable woman's life and even out of a stars tragic death. SICK.

San Francisco

LAWS need to be passed against the paps. ala Princess Di.

noyankhere

heck, i leave the brit boards to get on with real life as opposed to this mess of a reel life... and all hell breaks loose in lala land... its all going down.. britney is going in ...she may not come out ... i feel for her kids they may never know their mother.. so sad...

Penelope

Hey Kupanaha Kapu! Are you Harpoing on me? Am I missing the joke or do geese need dictators? That's it! I am speaking pig latin from now on!! ;)

Be cowful what you utter about udders. You cud be overheard.

Previous 15 Comments | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10