Can Brit Get a Corned Beef Sandwich in Peace?

1/30/2008 9:45 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Check out the insanity that went down at Jerry's Deli in Studio City when Britney showed up this afternoon.

Brit pulled into the deli, alone (well, except for the gaggle of paps following her), but emerged with Adnan by her side. Guess he was her "to go" order.

emilee

She really needs to wash her wig

Sir Nigel Buttercrumpet

DID THE MORON EVER THINK OF STAYING HOME AND ORDERING OUT? PUBLICITY WHORE!!!

Debbie

Well she was still wearing that bright red shirt/jeans/boots /sunglasses and red lipstick (that she really needs to get rid of).... She was wearing that outfit at RiteAid in the early am hours when she was buying Correctol laxatives... Man that still makes me laugh so hard that I cry...Wonder if she had to take any after her corned beef sandwich???

Wonder where everyone is now???

Natasha

DO THEY EVER THINKS TO HIRE A PRIVATE COOK FOR BRITNEY.... IS THAT SO DIFFICULT TO DO WITH HER MILLIONS, I MEAN COME ON, SOME CLASS ALREADY... she has none and her surroundings are dumb like her, what a sad story britney...

borediowaboys2

britney, you need to go somewhere that is cut off from the outside world and get some help!! come back down to earth, stop speakin british, and get healthy!! the paparzzi need to back off a lot and let ppl live their lives.......

Lori B

67. wow tmz u guys sure are one to talk when u guys stalk her all damn day why dont YOU give her some peace n leave her the hell alone? oh wait i know cuz then you;d have nothing else to write about or make money

Posted at 9:20PM on Jan 30th 2008 by trisha
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
X-17 was on Fox News the other day saying that 30% at minimum of their profit is from Britney. The paps won't stop following her because she's a $$ pot. And yes, it's because of me, and you, and everyone else that clicks these websites and buy the magazines. Someone earlier compared this to passing by an accident, you know you shouldn't look, but you can't help it.
When Brit went to the hospital, that's when I was inspired to click away. I've changed my opinion several times, BUT if she's in a bipolar psychosis, It hits home for me. It's like watching my dad dying all over again. After he shot himself, there were questions, like what could we have done differently, what could we have done to stop him. Everyone around him lives with that guilt. I'm just watching it play out again, knowing that her 2 little boys may very well have to go through life knowing their mom killed herself, and nobody could have done anything to stop her. I wish she would just get help, but then I remember my dad in that state, and there was nobody who could have convinced him how sick he was. If she doesn't make it through this, those little dudes will always have that pain in their heart. It makes me sad, and that's why I am following this story.

Gee wizzzzz

Britney should wear that pink wig more often it looks better than that nasty mop she has stuck to her head, or better yet go to a real stylist. I guess Mama Lynn couldn't keep up with her wild child's schedule...the poor woman is probably passed out from lack of sleep and the trauma of being photographed by 500 photographers on a trip to the drug store. Geez what a crazy life, I don't think I could cope with that much attention.

Deb

Britney should get a restraining order on all the paparazzi that keep following her. No wonder she is having so many problems. Can you imaging if you were followed every minute of everyday?

Natasha

Debbie, if i were followed like her with a camera on my face flashing 24/7, I will start beating people in the streets, but she loves it, without the flash light she cant be britney remember.... lol :0), wishing all a great evening, ciao..

aqualung

YOU IDIOTS !!!

SHE ABSOLUTELY LOVES BEING FOLLOWED BY THE PAPS !!!!

SHE LIVES FOR IT -- SHE DOESN'T WANT THEM TO LEAVE HER ALONE !!!!!!!!!

zoso

Oh, well of course. I have worked in the psychiatric field for years. No, I am not a doctor or nurse, but have first hand, detailed info on how this business works. Psychiatrists have to label you some kind of mental disorder so your insurance will pay for ongoing treatment. It also helps if they label you a specific disorder so your family will more readily accept your "condition". But really, behind the scenes, it is: >>>>>Pst....they are just general crazy. We don't have a name for it and never did, so just general crazy. But wait, we have to give it some kind of a name to appease insurance companies and families.......so........let's call it bi-polar! Ya, great idea! Google bi-polar and look at the doctor's and pharmaceutical's on this mental disorder. They are all in on the scam. Feeling up one day and down the next? Oh, you must be bi-polar!! No, there is a name for mood swings millions of people have: it's called mild to moderate depression. Not bi-polar. Bi-polar is a very serious and rare mental disorder that is characterized by extreme highs and extreme lowes. But doctor's and the health care industry don't want us to figure that out because of $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$. As much as I dislike Tom Cruise and his "religion". He is right about one thing: proper nutrition and exercise and spirituality can go a long way. Psych meds are way over-prescirbed. Only people with very extreme disorders such as: Schizophrenia, True Bi-polar. Major Depression, etc. should be taking these.

Natasha

#83, I said it and I repeat A PIE IN THEIR FACES THAT IS ALL IT TAKE TO GET RID OF THOSE PARASITES AND THEIR BRITNEY. START PIE WAR PEOPLE. come on.... we need another revolution here too,

Zag

Go to Blender.com and read Britney Spears: road to ruin...very illuminating.......................

DIANE T

It seems like this is all a carefully staged show.

I didn’t think that Adnan was out of the picture. Look, she lets Adnan drive her car. He looks very English in his outfit.

One of the rag magazines reports that Adnan asked his wife for a quickie divorce because Britney demanded it.

His wife is making it hard on Adnan, and only filed for a separation. She also said that if she could afford Kaplan, she would hire him.

Noelle

Who gives a @@##$%##%# what she eats for lunch? Please stop following this girl's daily trips to restaurants and gas stations. It just is boring but of course she loves the Paps following her. Why can't the bitch ever stay home ?