Evi Quaid -- You Need Restraining, Not Me!

1/30/2008 8:30 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Actor's Equity may have filed restraining orders against Randy Quaid's wife Evi, but she says they're the ones who need restraining. She claims they broke her finger!

In her declaration, filed Monday in Los Angeles County Superior Court, Quaid claims when she went to the Actor's Equity office she was "physically restrained from behind by a security guard" who "placed handcuffs on one of my wrists." She also says a male Actor's Equity employee yanked a video camera out of her hand and broke her finger.

In the documents she says, "If anyone needs restraining, it is Actor's Equity."

Evi Quaid says the dispute stems from sexual harassment allegations made against her by an advertising agency that marketed a play starring her husband.

Actor's Equity had no comment.

rachel

Is she related to Britney? Does she need meds?

Nic

VOTE OBAMA

THANKYOUFORYOURTIME

PEACE

that.is.all

I THINK I'M FIRST

FABIO

She needs to be locked up!
We've got enough problems in this town with Britney.
We don't need another nut-job running around LA causing problems for evrybody!!

Valarie

CHECK OUT MY YOU TUBE CHANNEL AND SEE :
EYEBALL LICKING!
WHIPCREAM PIES!
THE JACKASS GOLDFISH TRICK!
BAD KAROKE!
MAGIC TRICKS!!!

xyz

I don't care. Where's Britney?

FABIO

She looks like a PSYCHO to me.
Put her in the LYNWOOD HILTON for a couple of days and she if calms herself down...

krismar

I wonder how long it will take for Sam to be her manager. You know he likes the whackos....

Lisa

I can understand you want to help your husband, but don't make things worse than they already are, Let Randy or his legal team deal with this. Be supportive but dont make it any worse than it needs to be. We dont need another problem in the Hollywood scene, Britney already has that crown.

Erica

You don't get physically restrained from behind by a security guard in Sue Happy California without cause. Maybe it was the aggressive and violent outbursts at the employees as well as assualting the receptionist that created the need for her to get restrained. Now that everyone knows what a fruit loop this chick is it will get fun. Lets see how she spins the tale. Oh no, i never kicked the old man...... His shin came at my heel at such a fast pace I couldn't get out of the way. Oh No I never yelled at the people at the office and wished them death, they must have mis interpreted what i meant. yada yada yada

InMyHumbleOpinion

So, Randy wasn't giving it to her good enough at home, so she tried to leverage some booty from some poor ad exec. When he turns around and sues her, she blazes into the Actor's Equity offices, camera in hand, and assaults the elderly male receptionist. Yeah, I'da cuffed her too...with extreme prejudice.

Oh, and since when has "Hollywood" been run by "Nazis"? Quite the opposite, my friend. No offense intended... :-)

Michelle

#2--Nicole---you are not first, and you need spelling lessons.

Cartman

She married Randy Quaid. This make her crazy by default but I still take her side.

Actor's Equity are Nazi's and not the good kind.

Seriously

"FIRST" people are all retards.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments