Spears Goes Nuclear on Sam

1/30/2008 4:54 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Britney Spears went berserk on Sam Lutfi this morning -- swearing at him in front of paps, yelling for him to "Please f**king get out of the way!"

Brit and Sam argued over who would drive Spears' new car, after pulling over near Britney's Summit Circle home -- and she screamed at Lutfi with the British accent, scolding him like a child.

Previous 15 Comments | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21

Paris

I think the comments are so funny! #254 is hilarious! You've got to read it!

I still think it's funny when I told my date to call Lohan's crotch a "firecrotch"

Blair

she has a pretty good british accent.

Party 'till you die!

Are any of you seeing this! Suicide attempt! Go to X17 or JFXonline! Wake the F' UP! Harvey!

Cartman

I must be daft!

I tried to off me self with an overdose of Coke. Silly tart that I am, I thought coke meant Coca-Cola so I tried it with Diet Coke. Blimey, well back to the old drawring board, mates.

toodles

Tammara

She thinks that with the accent, no one will recognize her.

Ben

it sounds ilke she has a messed up accent. I think she's getting split personalitys.

Cazza

That is no way a proper English accent. What a performance, done just for the paps!!

Delicious

Sam is a mole, keep him away from Brit. It's amazing how the papz don't help this poor girl since they are away on her tail...... This guy Sam is a loser, he was telling the papz that they were going to Malibu read his body language..... OMG he gives him the creeps...

Sharon

To the who's crazier comment, that would be all the above!! And what the hell is with her accent..The girl is nuts. Get help Britney, You are a mess!

ME

He needs to get the h*!! out of her car, house, business, etc.
He is free loading off her just like all the other men in her life lately.

Allie Bubba....you need to go find something else to do...work at a gas station or 99 cent store.

Previous 15 Comments | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21