Britney Went Willingly

1/31/2008 6:34 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Britney SpearsTMZ has learned the plan to get Britney into UCLA Medical Center had been hatched for days -- it was aborted last night, but executed just minutes ago.

Back at her house, Britney's psychiatrist told her she was going to the hospital. Her response was, "Is something wrong?" She was not resistant. She made hot chocolate and waited before paramedics arrived and placed her on a gurney.

We're told the psychiatrist felt her condition had deteriorated. Britney had not slept since Saturday -- a day and half longer than she stayed up in recent memory.

The reason she's at UCLA is her new treating psychiatrist practices out of that medical center.

We're told during her initial 72-hour stay she cannot be forced to take medication against her will. If, however, she refuses to take meds, the plan is for the the psych to go to court and have Britney held for an additional 14 days, during which time she can administer proper medications.

And get this ironic twist -- Lynne Spears and Adnan drove to the Medical Center in the same car. A source tells us when Lynne found out Britney was being committed, she blamed it on Sam and was extremely agitated. When Brit heard that, she screamed to her mother, "Shut the hell up."

Adolph

Devils are all crazy.

news

I guest Britney will be there for a long time I guest Havery is going
to be the Dr. Dr. Havery where are you Britney is looking for you?

my, my, my

Clear out the hospital, send immigration to get the paps and let her healing begin.

Cartman

Kellie, I guess you are a veterinary nurse and have never heard of HPD (Histrionic personality disorder) because old Brit is a textbook example. It's technically not a mental illness although it sure is annoying. Google it, look at the symptoms, and get back to me. ;)

Until then, respect my authoritah and bake me a pie, woman!

Amy

Kellie, right on! Anyone who has taken a basic Psychology class would know that bi-polar disorder is nothing to joke about. Clearly Brit is in a Manic phase if she has not slept for days. I suggest you all read up on your DSM IV before you make stupid comments.

TMZ reader

She bought a case of Red Bull yesterday. That stuff can wake the dead! I drink it when I'm really tired, and it completely wakes me up! I can see why she hasn't rested. And too her medications could be interferring with her sleep.

Party 'till you die!

Again I ask, how much did this cunning stunt cost the state of Cali? Bet her neighbors will be signing a petition in the morning! 'BLOODY HELL!!!! Those wankahs av changed me bloody gate code!'

Flapjacj

FindmyBBW.com

I feel bad for Britney. The hospital and all they drugs will not help her in the long run. She needs to get healthy. The only way to do that is to get rid of all the chemicals being put in our foods. America is getting neurological problems from the heavy metals, chemicals in our food, beauty products and water. Read about it. You will find out that the pharmaceuticals want everyone on drugs to boost their revenues. So they manufacture chemicals that get put in our pruducts and make us sick and depressed. Tooth fillings contain mercury. Mercury causes severe depression and suicidal thoughs. Take out all metal tooth fillings. Throw out Fluoride toothpaste. Fluoride was used first by the Natzis to brainwash and dumb down victims. We are being made sick and depressed by the people who are profiting from getting us sick. Over the past 100 years the amount of chemicals being put in our food has increased 1000%. You think we are all getting fat, depressed and sick for now reason? Think again! Cancer is on the rise! Why do you think...There is a reason. Research this and you will find out the truth!

Party 'till you die!

Cartman, dude, c'mon over! We've got Cheesy Poofs!

DADA

Flapjaqi,
I fully agree with the below statement of yours... :-)

32. Her mother is worried because Brits career is over and she won't have her cash cow ( no pun intended ) Brit has been a nutjob for too long and she needs the help. Her mom should just go away........

Posted at 5:09AM on Jan 31st 2008 by Flapjacj

Anna

FindmyBBW.com
SHUT THE F**K UP!!

Infidelinside

Man.......This TMZ is one geat website...I LOVE IT......can't sleep at 2 am (pst) and well, just check out TMZ and read about and view videos (almost real-time) about movie stars, etc. I LOVE THE INTERNET AGE!!! And TMZ is one of the best websites in cyberspace.

Joanne

I don't understand why every one keeps saying they "feel sorry for Britney"....Geez, give it up! The claim of being "Bi-polar" is just an excuse for acting like an idiot!!!! The excuse for stupid, irrational, unforgivable behavior years ago was that "my parents abused me". She needs to take responsibility for all this crap she keeps pulling, and, either put her life together, or just let all she worked for GO...She was a Darling little girl that set the teenage girl fan base on fire. Now she looks like a hooker ( or higher than a kite) in every pic we are So, So lucky to see (not!)

Every time someone tries to "help" her, she goes along with it for a minute or two, then flies back to Las Vegas, or where ever, and acts like a dumb ass again...

Stop feeling sorry for her, stop following her around Pap, and let her try and get some piece and quiet and work thru this...But, quit making excuses (BPD) for her irresponsible behavior. Thank goodness her Ex has some sense of decency and honor to take care of those children...

Me

Lynne's upset with Sam? Adnan's around? Alli's there?

Anyone actually there for Britney, besides the psychiatrist?