Chaos Inside UCLA

1/31/2008 2:19 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Sources inside UCLA Medical Center tell TMZ Britney checked into the facility using an alias. We will not divulge the name, but what happened inside is bizarre.

Our sources say Britney said she was on Adderall, a stimulant used to treat Attention Deficit Disorder, and was taking up to ten laxatives a day. Side note -- cameras caught Spears a few days ago picking up a bagful of laxatives.

We're also told, when she was admitted, Britney accused her mom of "sleeping with my boyfriend." She wasn't specific on who she was referring to.

We're also told that for a time she was hurling profanities at her parents and staff.

Skinner

YOU PEOPLE IN HOLLYWOOD NEED HELP. IN CHICAGO WE WHOULD KICK ALL YOU POPEYSEED ASSES FOR TAKEING UP ARE STREETS WITH YOUR CAMERAS WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE IN HOLLYWOOD WHY DO YOU PEOPLE PUT UP WITH THESE POPEYSEEDS.

anonymous

I hope in the near future Brit's legal team files a suit and tmz,x17,perez the medai has to name there sources...depose everyone... Brit and her family have my best wishes...

Isabel Collado

NO WONDER SHE IS ALWAYS DRIVING TO PUBLIC BATHROOMS!! I STILL LOVER HER AND ALWAYS WILL!!

GiveMeABreak

How damn noble of you not to divulge her "alias" because now no one will know where she is! You guys need to LAY OFF and let this girl heal! I went through this very thing with my own daughter many years ago. I knew Britney did not have a drug problem a year ago and I knew then she needed serious medical help. How can you print things so personal as to what drugs she said she is taking (including laxatives)??? If you have any brains at all or even the tiniest heart, leave her and her family alone and let her get the help she needs. This has turned into a circus and my heart goes out to her family. I know first-hand what they are going through and it is SO difficult. I cannot imagine having to do it with the eyes of the world watching! Find someone else to pick on for a while!

Give God A Try

I am not a big fan of all the Hollywood Gossip, but in the past month or so I have tuned in to TMZ news via television. It appeared that Britney had become TMZ's target. Listen folks, we all do what we have to do to pay the bills, but at the expense of someone's sanity.

This story reminds me of Anna Nicole, story, this time last year. The media did not give Anna Nicole a break. How quickly we forget. TMZ producers, writers, etc...Please give Britney a break. Is this how you would like for you and/or your loved ones to be treated if you/they were in Britney's state.

Everyone, keep Britney and her family in your prayers doing this troubling time.

Britney, God loves you, and I'm know your family wants the best for you!

Tangie

I have ignored the news about Brit for about a month. So sad to hear she is still so out of control. The poor kids desreves some peace of mind.

ME

Look at him looking in her purse....greedy M....F....er!!!!!!!!!!
Someone needs to kick him to the curb

You Can't Make This Stuff Up

Nobody in THEIR right mind would believe that someone who is involuntarily committed on a 5150 is truthful. They ask you what you are taking, write it down, and then DISREGARD IT TOTALLY and run a drug screen and a battery of tests.

Addicts lie. Mentally ill people lie, sometimes knowingly, sometimes not.

So don't necessarily believe all this.

But don't you just know that Lynne is freaking out? Her two cash cows are gone- one is very ill, the other is knocked up.

Lynne's gonna hate going back to Wal-Mart to shop.

mgil

I wish Ms. Spears all the best and will continue to pray for her happiness. In my opinion, I think that B*^*#@! Federline might have a lot to do with her decline in self esteem, drugs and now this. Ever since they got together, and now are split up, I could see it was going to be a downhill struggle for her. I mean, take a look at his previous relationship and how he managed to just dump her. Ms. spear deserves better than all that has happened to her and is a very lost soul right now and needs medical help and the f*#@^^ MEDIA should back off and let her be for a looooooooong time.
I will pray for you Brittney Spears.

to bad it wasn't sooner!

She would be getting the help she needed if she went on her own to get it.....but it was forced on her.....so she doesn't think that she needs it! Crazy is as Crasy does.....Brit is the leader! Now if Brit was smart....and we know she's not....all the crap she has done....to which TMZ has copy's of will be used against her and a ad litmim will be put in place for her estate and her....just like a foster kid! Turst me on this one....the jugde wants a pysho eveluation on her and now he's going to get it. Thank god TMZ will be back to following real stars that shine.

Oh to the person who posted the link on heath's video on drugs....Thanks.....it's going to air on TV....your right!

April Fouels

There must be a box of Depends@ as much as she was going to rite-aid, along with some Efedrine, of one brand, or another !!!!

anonymous

Looks like the Britards are having a hayday! You all seem to personally know Brit so why don't you tell us all the "real" stuff that you're getting directly from Brit? Fact is, she has been erratic, at best, for several years and out of control since her early teens. You can believe the press release crap fed everyone by Britney's family and handlers if you want but a lot of us prefer to look at her actions. Her family will never help her, period. They prefer to pretend that nothing is wrong and coerce Britney into keeping her erratic behavior private. They've been doing it for years! As for the "mother sleeping with her boyfriend" remark she was probably referring to Adnan because he refused to ever go to her house again as long as Sam was there. He also apparently encouraged her to work with her family. Wouldn't surprise me one bit if Sam put that thought into her head. Like it or not, there's a war going on for control of Britney. Sam is doing his best to alienate her from her family and Adnan. Everything he's doing right now is to make him look like a good and caring person when, in reality, we know from his history of threatening and stalking people close to him that he's got his own mental problems.

Posted at 2:46PM on Jan 31st 2008 by trash-o-lay

Seems like you know brit the best...NOT...she has NOT been out of control for years!!! Only in the last 6 months or so...

TMZ is pathetic

to....by Respect 4 - 1 Self~~~YOU ARE ILLITERATE PIECE OF CRAP. GO BACK TO SCHOOL!!! & FOR ANYONE WHO THINKS THAT THE HEATH LEDGER TAPE IS COOL, WELL YOU ARE ONE SICK MF!!!! LEAVE THAT FAMILY ALONE TO GRIEVE.

ocprincess

Was she using her "Brit"ish accent while she hurreled profanities?

Just Me2

WHY must people keep saying "I wish she would make a comeback" "she needs her kids" "she should get her kids back", blah, blah, blah????? First off, would you want YOUR kids living with a "FREQUENT DRUG AND ALCOHOL HABITUAL USER" (As the judge in her custody case concluded)???? Say what? You mean you wouldn't??????

Before even THINKING that far down the road (her being mother to the two kids she forgot about), why not JUST hope that she "gets her freaking mind back"? (instead of the kids)

Britney made her choices regarding DRUGS! I highly doubt that anyone twisted her arm to do so (and there have been many eyewitness acounts), something that people so CONVENIENTLY FORGET about (her DRUG use).

BRITNEY AND HER PARNETS made their bed, now they must lie in it (no pun intended).

STAGE PARENTS, EXCESSIVE $$$$, EXCESSIVE FAME, DRUGS AND MENTAL INSTABILITY = MELTDOWNS!