Chaos Inside UCLA

1/31/2008 2:19 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Sources inside UCLA Medical Center tell TMZ Britney checked into the facility using an alias. We will not divulge the name, but what happened inside is bizarre.

Our sources say Britney said she was on Adderall, a stimulant used to treat Attention Deficit Disorder, and was taking up to ten laxatives a day. Side note -- cameras caught Spears a few days ago picking up a bagful of laxatives.

We're also told, when she was admitted, Britney accused her mom of "sleeping with my boyfriend." She wasn't specific on who she was referring to.

We're also told that for a time she was hurling profanities at her parents and staff.

craphound

She nees to smoka weed . Weed will get you thru times of no money better than money will get you thru times of no weed "Quote" from fat freddy of the freak brothers

ann

I have a feeling this Sam guy has filled Brits head with all sorts of lies. Of course he wants her to hate her parents just so he can control her and her money without any interference! Sam needs to go away!

lg

May God be with her.

that.is.all

I am on Aderall as well. Only 2 months now. I can't sleep at all so my doc prescribed Ativan. I am jumping out of my skin. These doctor's prescribe crap that just doesn't work and actually harms people. Everything is about an easy fix.

I sure do hope Britney gets some good help. I don't even know if I trust her mother, but I do trust her father.

Get Sam and Adnan and Ali out of her llife NOW.

God Bless you Britney. Help her Kevin. She should be able to see her kids with you present, if you could do that for her, after all you money grubbing POS. You are the one who ruined her in addition to her mother.

Amy

LOL it is so funny that TMZ mentioned laxatives, because I just stopped by to add a comment that TMZ will be reporting next "Britney takes a dump" Exclusive!!!! Probably a live feed. LOL
Ever wonder if you guys are part of the problem? Even still I check everyday to see what she is up to know. Guess I am part of the problem too.

Somebody needs to go into the hospital and put a pillow over her face!

appauled by the stalkarazzi

And, do divulge those sources TMZ to add validity and crediblity to your claims. Without such it appears your just posting sensationalism and fiction as per usual!

Suspect your source is Elvis or little green men from mars

leaveheralone

OK, TMZ enough! Some much for patients having privacy rights.....Let her get the care she needs without divulging all the gory details to the world.......

from Canada

Laxatives - So that's how come Brit dropped so much weight recently despite all the photos of her eating sandwiches, snacks from gas stations, and drinking calorie laden starbucks coffees and sugary pop drinks.

just me

I don't think it is any surprise that she needs laxatives. This can happen to Louisianians when they are out of their down-home niche if they don't get the necessary Creole and Cajun nutrients they need. Lack of those Cajun nutrients is Britney's problem and medication ain't going to help the chemical imbalance she is suffering from. Some pork lard fried foods, Louisiana hot pepper sauce, and Cajun seasonings are the nutrients she needs to get better. Those slick California doctors need to order her up a big helping of Cajun crawfish jambalaya or some spicy blackened catfish and hot peppered red beans & rice and put on some of that good ol' down-home Louisiana swamp-pop music and in a few days of that treatment she would come out of that hospital dancing a rollicking two-step jig and feeling in the ol' Louisiana pink of health again. If that gal is going to be healed from this mental illness her diet needs to be un-Californianized. Louisianians can get the way she is if they eat that bland Californianized cuisine too long.

Jenn

STOP IT!!! She's getting help..She's finally getting the help she needs and it was long overdue!
Clearly some of you are being ignorant to what exactly bi-polarity is..it isn't something to be laughing about.
It takes a while for doctors to be able to find the right treatment and to find the treatment that will work.
She will be having episodes and it's just 'normal' for the stage she is in right now.
Stop freakin' posting every single thing she does!
Did she pick her nose? Scratch her ass maybe?

Give it a rest and let her n her family (minus Sam lufti whos clearly in there just for the attention) deal with it!
they need support..not people heckling them.

nailhead

wow......mom sleeping with her boyfriend, sis knocked up at 16, drugs..........it doesn't get any seedier than this...is britney related to william s burroghs

Tina

I'm with you No. 7.

marknatl

TMZ , you really should change your name to BSZ Britney Spears Zone

Why????

Nothing surprises me about the Britney Spears story. Everyone is trying to gain something from their association to Britney. I feel for her lawyers, psychiatrists, and personal assistants due to the ongoing circus otherwise known as her life. Obviously the laxatives are a result of the media and others calling her fat after the MTV awards. Give me a break! She has mental and substance abuse problems I am sure. Everyone should back off so that she can get the care that she needs. It has been said a million times over already.