Cops Back at Britney's House

1/31/2008 4:59 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Britney SpearsTMZ has learned that the police are back at Britney Spears' Beverly Hills home, but police officials would not reveal the reason why.

Between 60-75 paparazzi -- way more than usual -- several local news vans and a helicopter are on the scene. A TMZ photog described the crowd as being very similar to the one that was camped outside her home on the night she was taken to the hospital, though no ambulances have been spotted thus far.

Story developing ...

w00t!

CBS is reporting that X-17 is claiming Brit attempted some sort of suicide or whatever...

Lillie

SO DAMN LATE.

blah

x17 says it was a suicide attempt but that Britney is okay (whatever that means)

Kristi

finally... jfx oline & x17 reported this hours ago

samsfan

Poor Girl!

I love it!

If there's no ambulance or coroners truck then it ain't major.

asdf

late late late tmz

Party 'till you die!

Yeaaaaa! I got more attention! Yeaaaaa! Now everybody loves me again and thinks I'm great! Yeaaaaa! More shopping now! Yeaaaa, Rite Aid is open 24/7! Yeaaaaa me!!!

Lila

IF this is true, and she attempted to hurt herself, the CAN have her committed. I pray for her wellness and for her two little boys. They need their mother to get better!!!!

Yolanda

Not again!

DIANE T

Oh well,

Looks like another chapter in the Britney show.

Look at me! Look at me!

SHE'S AN ATTENTION WHORE

Apparently, she's attempted to off herself. While I really dislike her (who can like any woman who cares less about her kids than she does courting the media, flashing her boobs & snatch, etc), I hope that her parents/doctors can use this to legally have her committed to a hospital mental ward & GET HER HELP. If there's anyone that needs it, it's her...

Why?

IT’S A HOAX!!!!!!!
IT’S A HOAX!!!!!!!
IT’S A HOAX!!!!!!!
IT’S A HOAX!!!!!!!
IT’S A HOAX!!!!!!!
IT’S A HOAX!!!!!!!

Tiki

PLEASE KEEP US UPDATED. WE ARE ALL PRAYING AND PULLING FOR HER. BRITNEY'S BEHVIOR IS LOOKING LIKE ADDICTION THE MORE I STUDY HER ACTIONS ON VIDEO. LA COURTS MUST DO SOMETHING BEFORE SHE LEAVES US LIKE SO MANY BEFORE HER. SHE HAS GREAT TALENT YET SO TORMENTED........I AM FILLED WITH SORROW FOR HER , AS WELL AS THE CHILDREN AND HER FAMILY..............................GOD HEAR OUR PRAYERS

glynne1964

They're coming to take her away! They're coming to take her away! HA HA HO HO HEE HEE!!! (Showing my age with a reference to a song from the 60s)

Honestly, when are the authorities going to just throw up their hands & say, "Enough!!" Isn't there some point where they can do that? You'd think so. Time for another 5150? If so, make her stay the FULL 72 HOURS & GET A FULL WORK-UP!!!

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments