Gerard DeparDON'T Look at Sophia's Breasts!

1/31/2008 1:57 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Even though the award show was canceled this year, French actor Gerard Depardieu is completely infatuated with the golden globes.
Gerard Depardieu and Sophia Loren
While at a carnival in Spain on Wednesday, Gerard was awestruck by the feminine loveliness of 73-year-old Italian goddess, Sophia Loren.

Gerard may want to brush up on his English and look up the meaning of the word "subtle."

Heather

Subtle is a French word you idiot.

DILLIGAF

Talk about a boner nose. (his)

appauled by the stalkarazzi

I love Sophia Loren. She's always been a class act and a good looking lady. She looks great for her age!

$$$$$$$

first meet first. Say it cool to be first you see can't nobody call
you second. And if they read the rules anybody can be first. So first
when you post first you only put me first and I'm okay to be first.

who cares

nice rack

Jizy

She needs to put a turtleneck on, garosssss!

appauled by the stalkarazzi

Anyone seen the just relased footage of Heath snorting coke and Talking about how Michelle would kille him if she knew??

Looks like sadly the rumors about Heath were true. The vieo link is below

TJ

Sophia Loren is still gorgeous and one of the finest actresses of our time. Those who aren't familiar with her work only need to rent "Two Women" and you will be amazed at the range of her acting. She was and still is a class act!

M

She looks awesome for being 73!!!

Ed Venture

Turn abouts fair play. I remember an old black and white pic of Sophia Loren sneaking a peek at Jayne Mansfield's rack.

Morena

leelee

Good God Sophia Loren has always been gorgeous - I pray I could have a body, face like that at 73 and I wouldn't mind a bit if a 20 year younger man ogled me...

DC

Dear idiot,

Aside from this being off topic, that video does not show Ledger doing any drug, just drinking a beer. The person with the blurred out face was not Heath Ledger, obviously anyone with an above room temperature IQ would have figured that out. I'm sure the real reason ET decided not to air is because it does not show him doing illegal drugs and airing it would've made them look extremely stupid. Some people are taking that "I used to smoke five joints a day for twenty years" quote and running with what sounds like joke that was taken out of context even on that video clip.

We'll see soon what was in his system at the time that he died. If he has something other than the prescribed drugs or something legal in his system then by all means **** on him.

annoyed

Is he smooth or what? Wow, what an operator. I wanna be a suave Frenchman too!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments