Gerard DeparDON'T Look at Sophia's Breasts!

1/31/2008 1:57 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Even though the award show was canceled this year, French actor Gerard Depardieu is completely infatuated with the golden globes.
Gerard Depardieu and Sophia Loren
While at a carnival in Spain on Wednesday, Gerard was awestruck by the feminine loveliness of 73-year-old Italian goddess, Sophia Loren.

Gerard may want to brush up on his English and look up the meaning of the word "subtle."

Chihuahua

Pretty gross for an old lady to have her chest hanging out like this. She looks good for her age, but that does not mean she looks good with it all hanging out. This old broad needs to cover up and show some class.

Tha' Sweet Realness

Is it me... or do her 'assets' appear to be deflating unevenly ???

April Fouels

D,35, Look closely, she has a failure of support on the same side, ( shoulder strap ).

Aspen

Is everyone seriously this stupid? She is obviously turning her neck to show him the NECKLACE! He's clearly bending over to look at it.

Seriously sad that TMZ doesn't have anything better to do but this.

Tha' Sweet Realness

34, Aha, yes, now that would make sense ! :)

San Francisco

I don't get it - a woman shows off her breasts, someone looks at them, and it's wrong? One time Janet Jackson was on Letterman with her boobs popping out. He was joking about them, & she got annoyed. If they don't want people staring at their boobs, don't show them!
Makes me glad I'm queer.

Biker 1957

MILF MILF MILF MILF MILF MILF MILF MILF MILF MILF MILF MILF MILF MILF MILF MILF MILF MILF MILF MILF MILF MILF MILF MILF MILF MILF MILF MILF MILF MILF MILF MILF MILF MILF MILF MILF MILF MILF MILF MILF MILF MILF MILF MILF MILF MILF MILF MILF MILF MILF MILF MILF MILF MILF MILF MILF MILF MILF MILF MILF MILF MILF MILF MILF MILF MILF MILF MILF MILF MILF MILF MILF MILF MILF MILF MILF MILF MILF MILF MILF MILF MILF MILF MILF MILF MILF MILF MILF MILF MILF MILF MILF MILF MILF MILF MILF MILF MILF MILF MILF MILF MILF MILF MILF MILF MILF MILF MILF MILF MILF MILF MILF MILF MILF MILF MILF MILF MILF MILF MILF MILF MILF MILF MILF MILF MILF MILF MILF MILF MILF MILF MILF

patty

Yes, Sophia is a beautful woman..but it doesn't appear that she is growing old gracefully..I found her dress that displayed her 73 year old boobs less than attractive..Big, but not attractive!! Made me sad for her. I think she is probably the butt of many jokes with the way she is still dressing like a 20 year old star. I just think that it really doesn't show much class on her part..what is she trying to prove with her provocative gowns??? I wonder what those boobs would look like once she took off the bra holding them up and pusing them out???

patty

I love, love Sophia Loren..I think I have seen every movie she has ever made (I am 74 years old) and watch them over and over on Turner Classics.. but I am disappointed in her when she appears in public in gowns/dresses whereby her 74 year old boobs are almost falling out of the attire...There are so many gown/dresses she could choose that would show off how beautiful she still is at 74 and not appear that she is not "growing old gracefully." Sorry she doesn't have more class at this point in her life. Who is she trying to impress?? she has already impressed movie goers for years but not impressive when her boobs are ready to fall out of the clothes she is wearing..I am sure I am not the only one wondering what those boobs look like once she takes off her bra..?

San Francisco

babydoll - 74 years old commenting on TMZ -- you ROCK !!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3