Heigl on Chambers: Say What?!

1/31/2008 8:50 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ broke the news to you today that "Grey's Anatomy" star Justin Chambers had checked himself in to the psych ward at UCLA Medical Center this week. Then we broke the news to Katherine Heigl.

Katherine was shopping on Robertson Blvd. with her mom when our photog asked her if she knew how Justin was. Check out her reaction.

ay

everyone should leave her alone who cares if she smokes shes still pretty

Chris

She smokes, who the hell cares? It's a free country and she can do whatever she wants. You pathetic people need to take a look at your own sad lives before you start ripping on others.

tinaweena

I agree with stephanie, the first thing I noticed were the lines around her top lip..that's from smoking but hey Restalyne can plunp those lines back, I am sure she will go that route before she ever quits.
Smoking is not healthy, it constricts your blood vessels and your blood can't circulate and bring oxygen to your insides, your insides start to die!!!!!!!

tinaweena

Oh yea, and who is she to act so concerned. This guys wife is probably pissed that she is making such a big deal out in public like that..bringing more attention to something I am sure they didn't want out like that!. I see trouble ahead for her. see what ciggy's do to your brain cells?

Mark

The United States is doomed.

tess

KATHERINE LOOKED VERY CONCERN FOR HER FRIEND jUSTIN...THAT IS REALLY NICE. I HATE PEOPLE CRITICIZING HER FOR THIS. SHE IS IN A SHOP, FOR HEAVENS SAKE AND THE SHOP HAS LARGE GLASS WINDOWS AND WHEN ONE IS CONCERNED FOR A FRIEND, ONE DOES NOT THINK WHERE IS THE PROPER PLACE TO CALL. SHE DID NOT INVITE THE PAPARAZZI, THEY FOLLOWED HER EVERYWHERE...WHAT IS A GIRL TO DO.
AS FOR HER SMOKING, WHY ALWAYS PICK ON HER, SO MANY PEOPLE SMOKE AND SO WHAT.!....IT IS REALLY NONE ANY ONE'S BUSINESS.

spooge

I know something she can smoke. Its 10 inches long, hard and emits a special surprise when sucked on.

Ill bet she bangs like a bunny rabbit

yvette

THERE GOES THE NEXT BRITNEY. She loves and makes friend with those paparazzi. She new they were taking pictures of her response. She stood right by the window and acted away. LIER, LIER, .....All these stars need HELP.

annanicolestern

are u kidding me??? She needs to stop loving the cameras so much..makes her look a little desperate...the paps break the "news" to her, she acts shocked and saddened in full view of the paps for photo ops, and then gives them the silent act??? I like her acting, and her potty mouth which endears her, but she is starting to look like a dumb-ass in front of the paps. maybe she knows all the attention on her is not going to last forever...

Seda

Who is the hottie bodyguard in the white t-shirt at the end?! He can guard me ANYTIME!

THese sternies are mean people who have no feelings

dog meat ! lol (i'm jealous !)

Ms.Rita

I can't stand this BITCH. Think she is so high and mighty.

Lafayette

Hey TMZ, what's going on with you this weekend? It's half way through the weekend and you haven't posted the lovely Ms. Heigl, legally smoking a cigarette outside of whatever non-smoking establishment she is frequenting.

I was outside of the Velvet Tango Room, smoking with my bartender and I told her, if we were in the thirty mile zone, TMZ would be posting a video of you smoking your cigarette, along side Katherine Heigl.

lucyj

Justin and Katherine are good friends. Keisha, Justin's wife, is also friends with most of the female actors on 'Grey's". You guys have a nasty way of turning a simple picture of a friend being concerned about a friend into all kinds of trash. If I received a call that a friend of mine was in any kind of trouble I wouldn't care who watched me make a phone call to inquire. She's a sweet lady...all of the cast members are actually very nice people..but oh the price they pay to be in the "spotlight". One trade-off for another. I hope Justin finds the help he needs and I"m sure his "friends" will back him 100%...even those that "smoke", are "ugly or washed-up", or even gay.

sandy

The PP'S are ridiculus. They don't even have a life!!!! You can't even go shopping with your Mother without being followed?????? The PP'S need to get a life!!!!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments