No Dice for Dr. Phil This Time Around

1/31/2008 12:35 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Dr. Phil McGraw says that the Spears family hasn't contacted him after Brit's latest 5150 -- shocker! --, and he says that her second trip to the hospital isn't a surprise.

Still on his tour-of-regret on TV talk shows, Dr. Phil remained uncharacteristically tight-lipped about this morning's action while on "The View," except to say that it "could be a good thing." Then he continued to blather on about how he shouldn't have talked about Britney in the first place.

Cheryl Wiggins

"DR" Phil, your 15 minutes is up, get off the stage. You have a big mouth. I know Brit wansn't your patient but to capitalize on her mental problems makes you no better than the papsrazzi.

Sasha

He's NOT practicing anymore, so therefore, he wasn't violating anything. He was acting AS A FAMILY FRIEND. Not as a doc.

A A A

dr.fat ass phil o his not that fat anymore since he said he was sick on david letterman show.
but any way dr. fony phil should talke about why he let his dum ass son jay married a playboy ho.
because he is all ways talk ing about every one who is in the news like he is God.
his wife get on my case she needs to express herself about the real reason her dr. phil lose his { lic.} over a 19yrs old girl.
robin express yourself don't let dum ass make you look dum and plastic.

Sasha

#61 because you are right, this is America, and I'm a gal with an opinion too. Unlike some, I think you are eloquent and well spoken.

Joseline

It looks to me like "Dr" Phil is now paying people to post positive comments about him. What he did with Britney is very telling. It exposed him for what he is, an attention seeking, ambulance chasing quack. He completely lost my respect when he made comments about Britney and planned a show so he could come across as some sort of hero. What a weasel! TMZ make money out of exploiting celebrities. It's what they do, and they do it well. "Dr" Phil apparently makes money out helping people which is why I am so disgusted with him.

Sasha

Why is it that when people have a different OPINION, some think they were paid to express that opinion? That's so arrogant and small-minded.

Sasha

So he's not supposed to make money? Even your everyday psychiatrists, psycologists, hospital workers, and like make money. Celebrities make money. Ya know what, mostly everyone makes money. Just because he landed a good gig, in my HUMBLE opinion, doesn't mean he should be hated.

Joseline

Who rattled your lame cage Sacha? Or are you on the payroll too? That’s the only reason I can see for you taking anti "Dr" Phil comments so personally. You also appear unable to grasp what I was saying or address it with any intelligence. The point I was making dimwit, was that the nature of his profession is that he takes a vows to help and aid his patients and he the fact that he makes money from it is not a problem for me. The problem I have is him exploiting others by virtue of the access he has acquired through his profession. The man talked openly about her mental health after barging in on her unwanted, and then went further by trying to arrange a televised intervention with the family. He does not want to help, help is something he would have done with respect for Britney and her family and most importantly, in privacy. He wants a piece of the circus. What a pie**ce of S**t he is!

Vickie

Dr.Phil is a joke who exploits his own wife.Jst wait,their is dirt to be dug up on Mr.Phil and wifey poo as well.She isn't squeeky clean as Dr.Phil wants us to believe.

Sasha

Anyone who calls someone dimwit isn't worth the read. You were the one who was accusing people of being on a payroll. I don't deal with people who resort to these tactics, so this is my last e-mail. You seem to be the one whose taking it personally and are quite angry. You have no idea what is the extent of my knowledge. If you cannot grasp the fact that someone may have a different opinion than you and not be on a payroll, maybe a little self-examination is needed. I realize what you were saying, and guess what? I don't agree with it. Why do you have such a hard time with that? I do not think he is out to hurt others or exploit them and that is my OPINION. I choose to respect the opinions of others even if they disagree with me.

Why?

Dr. Phil really needs to stop beating the dead horse. He reminds me of a teenage boy who just lost his virginity and will not shut about it!

Jemima

'Me thinks he doth protest too much,"

Sasha

P.S.- It is my HUMBLE opinion that the written behavior of people that are arrogant, call people names, accuse people of things without knowing them or situations first-hand, are judgmental, and have an overall air of self-importance is very "telling" of their character.

Sasha

In all due respect #80, so what you saying, is that Dr. Phil, because he was once a practicing psycologist, is not allowed to be human? He's not allowed to give advice as a family friend? If what you are saying is accurate and he didn't know that he was not allowed to visit Britney as a guest upon request of the family, because he was once a practicing psycologist, that seems quite strange. Do any of us that weren't there really know what went on that day? If any blame is to be placed, it sounds like most of it should be placed on the hospital. Why isn't there a petition out for them? Could it possibly be because envious, self-proclaiming perfectionists are out for Dr. Phil's blood because of the life he has going for himself? Isn't there better things to do with one's time?

Happy To Be Me

Thank you Sasha, I'm sure no one is reading this post by now, as so many new Spears stories have broken (since this was posted), everyone is off in La La Land. . Oh, the drama. First, I will begin with, I respect and admire you, I think I know who you are. I know I do admire how Dr. Phil has taken all of the constant and hard blows to the left and to the right, I can't imagine how it's been. I, and many others, support him. I do think he's done a wonderful job, considering what he was given (Yikes)). Anyway, I have news for you...CaliforniDreamin@aol.com. - :)

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments