Papa Can You Hear Me?

1/31/2008 3:23 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

The taut 54-year-old curly-haired natural brunette and former "Alias" star turned up at a NYC premiere on Wednesday, looking pretty.
Amy Irving
After divorcing Steven Spielberg in 1989, Amy received a purported $100 million settlement.

Irving was nominated for both an Oscar and a Razzie for her work in Barbra Streisand's Jewish-themed 1983 cross-dressing period drama/musical, "Yentl."

AnitaRN

Nope, not a bit of plastic surgery on that face. However, that $100 million still bought that face. With that kind of money, a person doesn't have a lot of the stressors, worries, and anxieties that make most people age visibly. And she could afford the very best in age-preventative skin care. Plus, a lot of it is just plain old genetics. I've had plenty of geriatric patients in their 80s with faces like this - little old lifelong middle class homemakers - who never got near a plastic surgeon. Their daughters usually have the same youthful complexions. And those little old ladies also lived in less stressful, happier times - and used nothing more than Ivory soap, cold cream, and the old one-size-fits-all Oil of Olay. I think Amy looks great. I'm the same age as she is - and women like her help me laugh at the whole cultural concept of "age".

cry baby

she looks just fine to me. at least as good as Kate Capshaw does now.

kerrybabyxx

I beleive she has had work done,like a chemical peel,and good skin care.Not a full face lift,but alittle work here and there.

lise

hate the hair needs more brown in it but love the face pretty and natural

luvgabe

Irving at 54 is very pretty. She obviously has taken very good care of herself--she didn't get fat, nor did she over-indulge in plastic surgery like Joan Rivers or Kenny Rogers who look like Hollywood's version of the Undead. But Irving did have cosmetic surgery--just look at her baby-smooth forehead. NO ONE who is 54 years of age, no matter how careful she is with diet & exercise & sun, has not a single line or wrinkle on her forehead. The test? Just look at the lines around her mouth. Botox can't fix that.

rachel

Does not look like the same person. features completely different, even the eyes!!! money can't buy happiness but it can buy you a new mug!!!!

Nuts

yah i think there is a lot of money in that face.got beautiful eyes though.

Jenny

She looks better now than she used to!

Kat

She looks natural to me, and you can see the wrinkles around her eyes and mouth. She probably gets daily facials, but there doesn't seem to be any plastic surgery to me.

sandyduncansglasseye

I want to be the male equiv when I get to be her age. Stunning!!!!!

roughdaddy

wow 100 million dollar settlement,,,she is god damn gorgeous!!!!!!!!! ill bet she doesnt have a man,,,she wont let any guy get close to what she didnt earn!

pix

It looks like another person. Plastic surgery is very odd.

Alexa

She's a natural beauty.

MercyHumppe

"Papa Can You Hear Me" made me laugh.

I wasn't thinking Roger Daltrey, though -- I was thinking Kate Capshaw in The Temple of Doom. Maybe she's hoping Spielberg will mistake her for his wife, give her a feel, and then she can sue him for another 100 million. It's a love story right out of Curb Your Enthusiasm!

MercyHumppe

Oh whoops -- I was mistaking "Papa Can You Hear Me" with "See Me, Feel Me" from Tommy.