truTV Axes "Star Jones Show"

1/31/2008 8:48 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has learned that truTV (formerly known as Court TV) and Star Jones have "mutually agreed to cease production of the "Star Jones Show."

The network said Jones would still serve as a contributing legal expert for the network.

TMZ tried to contact Star, but she was not available for comment.

Story developing ...

im supposed to be asleep

about time.no one wants to see jack skellington give "legal advice" on television.

tamie pisano

Amen! I couldn't watch trutv at 3:00 because star Jones turns my stomach, bye bye star. She is a phony and does not fit with other trutv members. I say Adios!

monique

Tyra Banks has a big old fat ass, and a skinny muppet head with a weave on it.

Ellen

WOOHOO! Now, if we could get rid of the one doing the Best Defense and CONTINUE TO SHOW TRIAL COVERAGE and not phase that out, I would be a happy girl!

Barack

Star's husband is not gay, he's just happy.

Sir Nigel Buttercrumpet

This makes my day! I knew the pig would go down in flames. Now she can stay home and feed her face! I'll never understand why no talent losers like her get their own shows anyway.

Tangie

I acctually wrote Court TV when Catherine Crier was canned, and complained. I never watched that channel again, I was so mad. I knew it was a mistake way back then. Star Jones is so unnapealing in many ways. Too bad they had to lose viewers to figure it out, the idiots!

Mrs. B

BFT!!! When her show came on, I couldn't race to the remote fast enough.

Mrs. B

Now if they'll just get rid of Ron what's-his-name, the pony-tailed, sometimes anchor. What an arrogant, sarcastic smart ass! Get a hair cut and .....

Neena

Why keep her even as a legal expert? There's nothing good about her. She should just keep her face off the television. maybe she can run her fanclub so we don't have to hear of her. She is even worse than Rosie......

anonymous

Thank goodness never understood why the self absorbed loser had a show in the first place,would never watch a show with her in can't believe their still keeping her loser!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

nancykay

I can't wait to watch her show today. I didn't watch it before, but will be very interested in what kind of spin she puts on today being her last show. Should be interesting.

A

Great show! Very informative. It was on at a bad time.

AuntNete

I am glad, I might start watching the channel now. The day they announced she would be on it I stopped watching. I heard rummors that she was going to be on Law and Order and I have not watched it since. Her personality did change when she lost weight, what a DIVA.

Tom Cruise has landed

YYYYYYAAAAAYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!! I hate that stupid b*tch. Star is out!!!!!!! Now, please VH-1, don't so a reality show about her. No one cares.