truTV Axes "Star Jones Show"

1/31/2008 8:48 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has learned that truTV (formerly known as Court TV) and Star Jones have "mutually agreed to cease production of the "Star Jones Show."

The network said Jones would still serve as a contributing legal expert for the network.

TMZ tried to contact Star, but she was not available for comment.

Story developing ...

me

Thank God, they have come to their senses!!!!!!!!!!! She sucks.

sickofKate

What? Did the network finally realize that Star Jones doesn't have any fans?

Cathy

She was a much warmer and nicer person when she was a big woman. She totally changed after the weight loss.
--------
I am Cathy, a beautiful policewoman from us. The cool appearence makes me hard to meet friends and also my love. is TMZ a good place to meet someone special? i also have uploaded my sexy and hot photos under the name sexiicathy on MilitarySoulmate.com..maybe you want to check them out..

TMZ FAN

just hate her .. I didn't understand why they hired her in the first place? Her show was nasty like she is..

hateher

I agree with Katie-couldn't stand it when she said ..."and I know the score",actually couldn't stand anything she said.Please put trials back on.I love all of the other anchors,including and especially Ashleigh,I think she brings a nice perspective to the mix with Jack since she is like most viewers and doesn't have a law degree.--kinda like a viewers voice.

va loan

ding dong the witch is gone!

Jay

Finally she is gone!!! What qualifies her to be a "LEGAL EXPERT?" Give us a break.

Allred Tree

Hip, Hip Hooray! Hideous Star Jones should have been fired months ago! Hope we NEVER SEE HER UGLY SELF AGAIN!

parishilton

somewhere in the bowels of New York City, Barbara Walters is laughing her head off

kitty

WOO HOOO NEVER HAVE AND NEVER WILL LIKE HER. SHE IS SUCH A SNOB. HER HEAD IS WAY TO BIG FOR HER BODY. SHE LOOKS WEIRD

*jones hater

Thank goodnes. I can't stand her. bye bye *jones.

Now lets hope that will make in session longer. We miss so much of the court cases because it ends at 3PM.

Vickie

Big,Black and UGLY ...she got it ALL.

DB

I used to love COURT TV! I think they made a big mistake in general by changing over to truTV. They took a winning format and ruined it. I don't watch it much at all anymore - just a little bit of the trial coverage.

K

she always sounds like she is gasping for air in between each word she says.. she was so annoying to watch that I stopped watching that channel all together.. She needs not only a new job, but a breathing tube as well.

Robbin

Starr was SOOOOOO much nicer when she was fat. She also looked a lot better too!