Always Bet on Black! Snipes (Almost) Acquitted

2/1/2008 6:34 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

A Florida jury has acquitted Wesley Snipes of federal tax fraud and conspiracy charges, but convicted him of three misdemeanor counts of failing to file tax returns.

Snipes, who originally faced up to 16 years in prison, could get up to three years.

His two co-defendants were convicted by the same jury of tax fraud and conspiracy.

Story developing ...

AL GOREs VAGINA

#72--------"dry heave "----------NORMALLY I WOULD TAKE THE TIME TO EXPLAIN THE WAY THE ECONOMY WORKS AND HOW LOW LIFES LIKE YOU STRUGGLE TO KEEP IT TOGETHER !.......BUT , I REFUSE TO HAVE A BATTLE OF WITS WITH AN UNARMED PERSON !...........OH , BY THE WAY , THE CORRECT ABBREVIATION FOR THE WORD " ETCETERA " IS ETC. NOT ECT. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

beejay

Money talks and b********t walks

TCurry

I knew that they weren't going to do anything to him other than a slap on the wrist.

dry heave

__I CAN'T BELIEVE... YADA YADA-- OOKKKAY. WOULD YOU LIKE TO TEACH ME? THEN TEACH YODA!!! YOU AREADY JUST NIT- PICK AT MY LESS THAN PAR SKILLS TO TYPE. BECAUSE I AM TOO BUSY RAISING YOUR BASTARD KIDS!! ( WITH TAXES, MY ABILITY TO NOT BE A COMMIE) AND ACTUALLY WORKING FOR A LIVING!! I CAN'T AFORD TO GO TO TAO FOR THE NIGHT, WHILE YOUR HOUSEKEEPER TAKES CARE OF YOUR BASTARD KIDS. YOU ARE THE END ALL BE ALL OF AN iPHONE OWNER!!! While I am trying to keep my LOW LIFE TOGETHER AND GIVE ADVICE TO YOUR HOUSEKEEPER ON WHY SHE WON'T GET AWAY WITH KILLLING YOUR COULTER KIDS!!! REALLY?!? THAT'S ALL YOU CAN DO IS POINT OTU (OUT) MY TYPING SKILLS?! AT THE SAME TIME WHILE I PAY MY SHARE OF TAXES THAT I CAN!! (YOU KNOW WHEN I WORK!! ) WHEN DO YOU WORK?? BTW IS THIS BRADON DAVIS?? TRUMP?? OR IS IT 'WEE-TAH-DIDS R LESS .COM' RESPONDING? GO BACK TO YOUR LA DI DA LIFE WHERE REALITY DOESN'T EXIST!! HA HA HA HA HA!!!!!! (I HAVE A BETTER SPELL CHECK THAN YOURS!) HA HA HA HAAAA!!!!! WHEN YOU ENTER REHAB TELL US HOW IT IS PLEASE!!! OOPS! I THINK I JUST KNOCKED OVER YOUR PLATE OF COKE!! SORRY:( HA HA HA HA HAAAAA HHHHHAAAAA!!!!

AL GOREs VAGINA

dry heave==========YOU ARE ONE SICK F**K !!!!!!......BUT TRY TO HAVE A NICE DAY ANYWAY !!!

zoemayne

"BECAUSE I AM TOO BUSY RAISING YOUR BASTARD KIDS!! ( WITH TAXES, MY ABILITY TO NOT BE A COMMIE)"

LMAO

fedup

I cannot believe what I just read. I guess that means I don't have to pay taxes or does anyone else it must be nice to be an actor making millions of tax free money!!! Where do I sign up.

patty

DAH!! ANOTHER CELEB OFF THE HOOK..ANYONE THAT BELIEVES THAT MONEY DOESN'T TALK, IS FROM ANOTHER PLANET.

AL GOREs VAGINA

Dry heave is either a nut, or is on some sort of drug--just my opinion.

AL GOREs VAGINA

SAY IT LOUD-I'M BLACK AND I'M PROUD !

AL GOREs VAGINA

YOU'RE RIGHT diane #86 I know someone who killed a friend of mine and he was sentanced to 8 years and got out in 5years for good behavor !

Daddy wants some of the pie too.

Defense attorney: " Tell you what--go easy on Snipes and I'll let you throw the book at Nobodies # 1, 2 and 3."
Prosecutor: "OK'
Thats how the justice system works.

Daddy wants some of the pie too.

RICH PEOPLE.----SEEMS LIKE YOU'RE RIGHT. THE DA HAD HIM DEAD TO RIGHTS BUT DIDN'T SEEM TO GO FOR THE BLOOD. ALWAYS HEARD THAT IGNORANCE IS NO EXCUSE. WHAT HAPPENED HERE?

AL GOREs VAGINA

Does Wesley Snipes know O.J. ???

James/belpre-ohio

MAYBE HE'S SETTING A EXAMPLE FOR THE REST OF US, DO ANY OF US REALLY HAVE TO PAY TAXES AT ALL??
IS THERE A LAW THAT SPECIFICALLY DEMANDS THAT ANYONE RELLY HAS TO PAY TAX?
IF EVERYONE HELD TOGETHR, AND REFUSED TO PAY TAX, COULD THEY THROW ALL OF U IN JAIL.
POWER TO THE PEOPLE....GO WESLEY!!