Britney Goes Ballistic in Psych Ward

2/1/2008 10:42 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Minutes ago, Britney Spears made two calls at the UCLA Psych Ward and went crazy on the phone after learning that her dad is now the conservator of her estate.Britney Spears

In a heavy British accent, a ballistic Brit screamed (about her parents), "I'm so sick of all of this they can have the goddamn house and stick it up their f**king asses. Actually, no they can't."

Brit, who sounded drugged up, was furious that her dad became a conservator of her estate. She was screaming at the top of her lungs, at times impossible to understand. At one point she screamed, "Nobody's taking my house. Who is my family?"

Britney said she did not want her parents near her home and at one point said she would go to court to fight them.

She is under the impression she's getting out of the hospital tonight.

boringday

I wouldn't doubt if TMZ arranged for one of their "insiders" to act suicidal or something- something to get them admited to the psych unit just to spy on Britney. I suppose by doing so the "patient" would be able to blab to TMZ all they want.

IDIOT

FOR THE IDIOT THAT SAID IT IS HER MOMS FAULT PLEASE WITH THAT...SHE IS 26 YEARS OLD BUT SHE IS A MESS SHE NEEDS HER FAMILY NOT THAT MANAGER WHO THE F**K IS HE HE SHOULD HAVE NO RIGHTS IN THIS AND DONT YOU THINK BY NOW HER PARENTS HAVE ENOUGH MONEY FROM WHEN SHE WAS YOUNGER AND ALSO JAMIE LYNN MONEY TOO

ShesNuts

Could it be that TMZ just has someone sitting in the lobby of the ward and the BritWreck is screaming so loud that she can be heard from there?

Doesn't need to be an insiderer!

Could also be that the nursing staff is just "professionaling" discussing the case and it's overheard...
Or, if the BritWreck is using the phone, I guess others on the ward can also use the phone, so it could be someone else calling home and saying "hey, after seeing the BritWreck in action, I know I'm OK.. Could you come and get me? Right now she's eating her underware!"

tuna marie

tmz , who are your sources? she should have privacy in there. having said that it is 100% believable.

that.is.all

You all talk about when she is lucid.

Those patients are so doped up mostly for managing reasons.

Britney will end up a zombie and you just watch how crazy that's going to make her.

I hate Lynne.

truthiness

Perhaps her roomie is calling TMZ and, before she did, she was given some kind of warning:

"Girl, if you don't shut your mouth so I can get some rest I'm gonna call TMZ and TELL ON YOU!!!!"

BOOM! A source is born!

do the right thing

well, obviously she can not handle her life on her own. have you ever had a drug addict or someone with mental illness in your family adrienne? i have, and the first people they lash out at is their family. you can do all the right things in the situation yet you are still blamed for everything, called every name possible, and made to be the bad people. i am sure her family loves her and wants what is best for her. her poor children.

oh and her so called "friends" are losers and freeloaders. all they care about is notoreity. paparazzo as your bf, please give me a break.

Honey Carlson

It is always darkess before the dawn

K

Britney, Hopefully someday when you are feeling better you will see that what your parents are doing is out of love. I am sure that if your boys were being blackmailed and brainwashed by a guy with a LARGE nose you would do the same thing that your parents are doing for you. What Sam has done for you has not worked.. look at your life and the mess that it has been in while Sam has been controlling you.

I respect Kevin moreso than ever because he has kept his mouth shut and stayed away from the blood-sucking Pap's!

Dominique

This is as expected she is not sane. It will be interesting to see how she reacts knowing that Sam is out. I say woo hoo to the parents. No-she did NOT make the money herself....her family fronted her the money...she did not with American Idol...her parents took her to auditions, events they funded her....
The parents love her as parents should. The parents are doing nothing more than what they should be doing. It is too soon to pass judgement. The dust has not even settled. Don't think that Sam is going to get on the phone with his connections and try to spin this in his favor.
All-let's give the parents the benefit of the doubt on this one! Let us hope she has to stay...Let's say Leftie was pumping her with drugs...she is now under observation...BTW did they check the drink for drugs??? Leftie is so shadie he could have slipped her something
They are dealing with the devil.....
Stay strong Team Spears...you have more support than you know.....

BamBam18

Years ago, I really admired Harvey Levin for his knowledge of the law. Now, however, he has joined the likes of the paparrazzi and nothing is sacred to him now. All he worships is the publicity and the almight dollar. This is something that TMZ has no right to know (if indeed they do) and it certainly is wrong for them to publicize it.

I sincerely hope that Britney stays in the hospital and gets the help she sorely needs.

Good luck, Britney

fedup

Material items are so much more imporant to that skank, than her kids. Damn straight the first chance she gets she'll manage to get thru the sea of paps to fight for her house, but too scared of the paps to fight for her kids.

Kiss and Tell

I had a feeling this whole conservatorship thing was a bad idea.

Clair the breakfast club prom queen

She's completely off her freaking rocker. If she gets out tonight, they should fire the entire staff at that hospital and take away their licenses. I hope they make her stay the 14 days. She needs to come down off the adderall (i.e. mommy's vitamins). That shlt is major speed. No wonder she doesn't sleep. Detox her and then get her the right meds.

chuck

As a employee at major michigan hosp. I work as "patient advocate liasion"....If an employee at ucla is leaking this info. it is a violation of the (h.i.p.p.a.) law,they will not only lose their job and licencse,they can serve jail time....