Britney Spears -- In-N-Out Already?!

2/1/2008 10:05 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Being locked up in the psych ward won't keep Britney from getting her fast food fix! Her manservant, Sam Lutfi, dropped by with some In-N-Out for the popwreck.

On the long walk to and from his car at UCLA Medical Center, Sam was bombarded with questions by TMZ. He said Britney is doing "good" and that he doesn't speak to Lynne Spears at all -- and denies that he argued with Brit's father, Jamie.

As TMZ first reported, an all-out war over Britney erupted early Thursday morning when she was committed -- with Sam reportedly fighting with Brit's family over who would control her treatment. As of now, her parents are in the driver's seat.

Zanie

ANOTHER ANNA NICOLE STORY HAPPENING RIGHT BEFORE OUR EYES!!!! IT HAS BASICALLY THE SAME STORY LINE!!!!

Not Naive...

Is it just me, or do too many people BELIEVE TMZ's headlines????????????????? I don't believe for one damn minute that he is bringing food for her! It is probably a peace offering to one of the Spear's family members, etc... UCLA has most likely learned a thing or two from the "Cedars Sinai Fiasco" and aren't going to be dumb enough to make the same gigantic mistakes they did...

She was just admitted yesterday and is heavily sedated and FINALLY sleeping. He's NOT bringing her food, please....They will have her on a very monitored diet, ESPECIALLY while they are adjusting and figuring out her meds.....

DON'T BELIEVE EVERYTHING YOU READ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Michelle

TMZ--I hope that now Britney is in the hospital and you can't follow her around, PLEASE don't make us look at Sam Lufti pictures. I know this must be a boring time for you, but please. There are so many interesting people/stories out there!!

correction

Call in the Donald - Lufty you are FIRED.What a creep.

eb

I cannot believe that anyone would even THINK to side with this guy.

Think about it. Didn't we see a spike in Britney's downward spiral when he entered the picture? There is no way that this guy is good for her in any way, shape or form

Mikey

I'm here and I'm queer. Deal with it!

Kelli

lol,

crus

I knew Ledger was just another druggie. Now confirmed what we all knew.

Lynne

Think of all the sodium in fast food. That and this Sam creep is the last thing she needs. Healthy food and learning to meditate so she can sleep and think straight would go a long, long way to getting her back on the right track When she gets out she needs to call the cops every trime the paps follow her and hang out in her driveway.

Tangie

What I would like to know is why there is no In n Out burger in Michigan!

crus

#33 rough daddy. You really put your sexual organ into another man's waste eliminating organ?? wow I think you might have some issues to deal with, not everyone else. Good luck in getting some help.

barb

He is doing for Brit what Howard K Stern dod to Anna................using her, ruining her, keeping her down.

Tina

That guy needs to back off!!!! He is the clearly taking advantage of Britney & her mental issues.
I commend Britney's parents for finally stepping up and taking control of the situation!

Know It All

Does he reallly own that gas station/quickie mart? I find that hard to believe.

TMZ - tell us the story on this guy...we want to know. Where did she find him and why does she trust him?

I don't want to pass judgment too quickly on the dude until I find out the facts.

Also, stop bitching about the fast food vs. hospital food. That is so small-- who cares.

debv

Can you say Howard K. Stern??!!?? Get that guy outta there, he is a leech!!! There is now way he is allowed to visit her is there?