Judge to Sam -- Stay Away from Britney!

2/1/2008 8:07 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

The judge in the hearing today has issued a restraining order against Sam Lutfi -- ordering him to stay away from Britney Spears.

The judge found that Lutfi has been harassing Britney. Thus the civil harassment restraining order.

This will effectively bar Lutfi from going to the hospital.

The restraining order is in effect for 22 days, but court observer and uber-attorney Goldie Schon tells TMZ that Brit's folks could turn it into a permanent order at the end of those 22 days.

Story developing ...

Lori

I am glad to see this done. quite often it is the use of drugs, illegal drugs that sets the illness in motion. Then yes more drugs contructive drugs need to balance out her system. It can take time, been there done that with my son. But once the right combo is found she can lead a normal life again. I remember her Dad back in summer said "she is a sick little girl." He has always known it. I give her parents credit for finally being able to be there for her. I think they will respond in the best interests of Britney. I wonder at times though why she doesn't see her grandchildren very much.

Terry

Well it's about time this family WOKE UP! Britney can't manage her hair, let alone anything else. They need to do whatever necessary to get her well so she can live a somewhat normal life and of course EVERYONE will try to take advantage of her craziness to obtain money or anything they can get their hands on. Again, she needs get well and then retreat anywhere but HOLLYWOOD!!!

Terry

ALL OF THIS IS SAD, BUT WE ALL FREAK OUT. LIFE IS TOUGH!

Ann

I am SO happy! Maybe she can finally get her life back. This Sam character is in a corner somewhere crying. That is a good thing.

Women R Hizoes

#47...are you joking right now? K-Fed has done nothing wrong. They were married and because he grew accustomed to certain lifestyle, he shouldn't be expected to just give it up because she decided to file for a divorce. He was her husband and he supported her. He IS ENTITLED TO ALIMONY! He is also entitled to large sums of child support so that those children can live the lavish style they would have had if she hadn't decided to divorce him.

It's OK when who res do this sort of thing to people like Tom Brady...but God forbid the shoe is on the other foot and a man actually benefits from warped divorce laws for a change.

Idiot.

Mel

Good this is really what she needs right now. someoen in power to tell her exactly how it's going to be and really look out for her best interest.

Donk

Part was good while it lasted eh Sam?

LOSER !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

John

SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET!

wasup

WHY?? It was SAM who worked with the shrink & lawyers to get her into the hospital - LYNN tried to talk her OUT OF GOING! Lynn was so worried about what admitting Britney's mental illness would do to her career that she encouraged her to self medicate & be quiet about it. Also, she has not done enough to help Britney with her kids - she's probably happy that they are with loser-Fed so she has an excuse to see HIM when she visits the kids.

AF

I am glad that somebody has taken control of this car-crash situation! Hopefull she will soon be well and can take control of her own life.

Obama Hussein Barak is the Anti-Christ

OK! Now get a restraining order against Adnan, and then get a restraining order against TMZ and thier "sources"! Stick with it mama and papa Spears - it is going to be a rough ride but hopefully worth it in the end. Luck to all!

YEAH

What about that other leach pap that has attached himself to her and exploited here> Admon? His he also barred from seeing her?

cloudnine53

I think her only problem is that she has no time to herself and no privacy. She been in the limelite all her life. she needs a break from all the cameras being in her face all the time

Been there and done that

I really beleive that her family is also needing to be watched. I have seen this happen many times. Someone is in the position as Brit and their "family" steps in, only to spend the money. I beleive that a 3rd party needs to be appointed with conservatorship. I also question the fact that they didn't ask to take over her medical decisions. SO who is making them??? Brit????? They weren't conserned about that issue at all.....makes me think......hmmmm after the money!

Terry

Belive me! I have had a tough time, but no one follows me around with cameras to show my crazy emotions.