Charo Cuchi-Cuchis Through LAX

2/1/2008 2:48 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

"Surreal Life" star María Rosario Pilar Martínez Molina Baeza Rasten, somewhat better known as Charo, was snapped at LAX on Thursday. Cuchi-cuchi!

The 66-year-old former "Love Boat" passenger revealed that she was on her way "to the moon." That seems appropriate.

earthmonkey

I'd love to screw the three brain cells out of her head.

Angela

Ayyyyy Dios mio, she looks like a cuchi, wahahahaha.

not quite sure

what's up with her cheeks and lips??? She looks like bad plastic surgery. This can't be the result of just natural aging. Looks like a clown, or a chimp, or someting else not quite human anymore. Also think its time to touch up the gray in her roots!!! Nasty. Hate when people just can't present themselves properly near or at their age. INstead it's the knife or the lipo or whatever else it takes.

Lucy Phoenix

She still dresses and does her hair like she's 18. Woof Woof, Charo.

the grandma

Think she's a bit older than that. I remember watching her with Cougie and my grandma saying something about how can she stand that old man! My grandma left us when I was 12 and I'm 68 now so figure it out. She was young like maybe 18 but sure as heck not 10 years old!! Can't really see her behind the sunglasses but looks like she has ping pong balls in her cheeks.

66? Did You Say 66? Closer to 86 Actually

OMG, what a hag. Even at 80, which she is AT LEAST, she's gross and disgusting.

NEVER PUT FOTOS OF HER UP AGAIN!

nacho

her face looks horrible, like she has had an allergic reaction to something.

Weirdenstein

This photo does no justice. I met her last year and up close she looked amazing. I have a close-up shot of her and I and even her pores looked good. TMZ has a knack for showing celebs in the worst light. The above commenters are plain mean.

Julie

Oh my god, I believe in keeping my wardrobe up with the times, but there has to be a limit. If I am still dressing like Miley Cyrus when I'm 66, would somebody just please shoot me?

Amanda

How gross. These Hollywood idiots just cannot accept the fact that everyone is going to get old some day, and this old fool, cutchie cutchie's day has come. They need to learn to age gracefully and with dignity. YUK!! I saw a picture of Sophia Loren on TV; she's in her 70's and still trying to look like a sex pot (barf) and show her boobs.

They're hilarious.

Triple Play

66, try 76 that old bag had extra baggage 30 years ago.Her face looks like too many men landed on it and landed hard She adds new meaning to rode hard and put away wet YUKKY!!

scary

is it Halloween already?

Cynthia

This is what Shakira will look like when she gets old.

Nadine

Looks like she has been visiting Michael Jackson's plastic surgeon.

jessie

lol

thats funny i wish i can go to the moon too

here is a site of mine u can check me out i love entertainment

google me : excluzivesite